Forget FUT and play Seasons instead

Sm0key_J0e
437 posts Sunday League Hero
FUT is just frustrating as it is completely broken.
Play seasons instead. Very few problems with delay and no questions about money.

Just enjoying the game.

Comments

• Boerieboys
    467 posts Sunday League Hero
    I also enjoy the gameplay of seasons but I do miss some sort of goal in playing it.
  • Sm0key_J0e
    437 posts Sunday League Hero
    Boerieboys wrote: »
    I also enjoy the gameplay of seasons but I do miss some sort of goal in playing it.

Moving up in Divisions?

If you think about it, it is not really that different from FUT apart from customizing your team from different leagues.
  • Boerieboys
    Sm0key_J0e wrote: »

Moving up in Divisions?

If you think about it, it is not really that different from FUT apart from customizing your team from different leagues.

Guess that this is the issue for me. But I do play seasons to get away from the FUT gameplay. Only downside is that there are not so many people online playing. My last fifa (14 or 15) you could play with a 2 or 3 star team and still find matches quick, now I picked Ajax and due to lack of 4 star opponents I had to play Bayern Munich.. Still won though :smiley:
  • Torn4do
    1040 posts Professional

I am only new to Fifa (well I did have it on ps2 but not had a console since then), been playing since october, what is seasons? Is it playing against the computer?
  • Boerieboys
    Torn4do wrote: »

I am only new to Fifa (well I did have it on ps2 but not had a console since then), been playing since october, what is seasons? Is it playing against the computer?

No mate, the regular online matches where you just pick a team and play online vs someone else.
  • Torn4do
    1040 posts Professional
    Torn4do wrote: »

No mate, the regular online matches where you just pick a team and play online vs someone else.

That sounds decent then, I hate playing the computer so may give it a look later, just going to destroy what positivity I have left playing WL first lol
  • MedallionFC
    83 posts Has Potential To Be Special
    Seasons is way better. You can adjust your formation as the game goes one to compensate for your opponents, the game play is more satisfying, you can quit and not get penalized, the games are just way more fun than the FUT crap that is there. When you lose a game in seasons you don't feel cheated, you feel beat by a better player - which is how is should be. Not beaten by someone that gets 5 shots and scores on 3, and beats you 3-2 in the last 5 minutes of the game. Play seasons....