Why do I always match up with new players !

Can anyone explain why I seem to be constantly matched up against what looks like new players yet when I play them it is obvious they are not. They have a record of 10 - 5 - 2 or similar yet they play like top division players. Am I missing something obvious here ? It is actually putting me off the game. It also only happens on PC in online seasons.

Comments

• 41 views no comments so I must be the only person to ever notice this then eh ?
  • I have noticed it also. I assume it is because they just got the game and are working their way up. I see it all the time!
  • Tooner9
    364 posts Sunday League Hero
    The only obvious thing is those new players arnt new to fifa just that game mode and they must be better than you, don't get your problem, get on with it and if can't take it don't play! Not been sarcastic at all but it's as straightforward as that
  • Tooner9 wrote: »
    The only obvious thing is those new players arnt new to fifa just that game mode and they must be better than you, don't get your problem, get on with it and if can't take it don't play! Not been sarcastic at all but it's as straightforward as that

Nah I do not think that is the case... In fact I think there must be some sort of "advantage" given to new players in online seasons since the majority of my games online follow a similar pattern. I have played online with some of them then met them in pro clubs and the difference in their play is astonishing. They go from absolute world beaters to below average in seconds... Now if only I could work that out ;)