The latest Title Update for FIFA 20 is now available on Console & on PC and includes the changes listed here.

David De gea

Tomashy300
171 posts Has Potential To Be Special
Why does my De Gea not save anything and consistently get out performed in matches by my opponents goalkeeper? Anyone know the answer to this or is this game just against me? Lol

Comments

• Jonboyparker
    5460 posts Big Money Move
    Tomashy300 wrote: »
    Why does my De Gea not save anything and consistently get out performed in matches by my opponents goalkeeper? Anyone know the answer to this or is this game just against me? Lol

All top rate keepers make the same mistakes. He’ll save you in some and then lose you others.

• TopClass13
    1129 posts Professional
    He's not the GK he used to be in this fifa. Courtois and Neuer are better now.
  • Tomashy300
    He literally gets beat from any shot mate I accept the timed finesse shots but I’ve had runs of games where he hasn’t saves a shot I mean like 4and 5 games 0 saves in a row
  • Tomashy300
    I heard neuer but him and Courtois make it hard to link vvd
  • Jonboyparker
    He literally gets beat from any shot mate I accept the timed finesse shots but I’ve had runs of games where he hasn’t saves a shot I mean like 4and 5 games 0 saves in a row

People will say the same about Coutious. Neuer probably the best but it all depends who you’re playing too and what level you play at.

Someone playing at D5/4 or WL gold 3 won’t notice a difference. Someone player in the higher realms will notice more.
  • Jonboyparker
    edited December 2018
    I heard neuer but him and Courtois make it hard to link vvd

I use UCL De Gea because hes untradable. No other reason and I like the Prem irl. It’s only a game. I had Coutious untradable too but stuck him in an SBC because I only used him in my SB team
  • Vaporduff777
    572 posts An Exciting Prospect
    Lol he’s top 2 keeper along with Courtois just be patient mistakes happen.
  • Smokerapper
    50 posts Park Captain
    Mmm try with Ben foster 84 sounds funny but its so good! Im at division 2 and save my ❤️❤️❤️❤️! All days
  • Shezzzzzzz
    1320 posts Professional
    Neuer.
  • Tbf gk like Foster, pickford etc play the same so don't waste coins on gk
  • Goalrush
    195 posts Has Potential To Be Special
    My De Gea jumps out of the goals or palms the ball into a goal. I posted a video before of it.
  • Tomashy300
    I thought spending that amount of coins on De Gea would be worth it what’s Lloris like? Anyone use him? Don’t like the fact he’s short puts me off tbh
  • Tomashy300
    Goalrush wrote: »
    My De Gea jumps out of the goals or palms the ball into a goal. I posted a video before of it.

Done that to me before too and my brother yesterday had a nuts one roll under De Gea looked weird like a game glitch