3 penalties conceded in one game - WL

ThomasFußballgott
697 posts An Exciting Prospect
i did not press a thing, none were penalties, they didnt even put the replay of the fault (that wasnt)
my op messaged me and said 'ea bs', so im not talking crap. Even the commentator was laughing (3 pens in one game wtf)

Yeah i know, 'git gud'

thanks EA

AND

i know we are not allowed to talk about some moments from the game, but why are my players not making a simple pass and my op is playing ping pong passing like Barcelona using players with less passing? we are in FIFA 19 and we still have this?

Comments

• GetDefoeKuyt
    1180 posts Professional
    But why didn’t you press anything? Are you an AI defender? If that’s the case I hope it happens to you every game.
  • Noob_FC
    3148 posts National Call-Up
    But why didn’t you press anything? Are you an AI defender? If that’s the case I hope it happens to you every game.

I pressed tackle in my first WL game.. I got red card to my striker... 2 yellows in 5 ingame mins...
  • But why didn’t you press anything? Are you an AI defender? If that’s the case I hope it happens to you every game.

It's easy enough to give away penalties without pressing anything and it's quite frustrating. It tends to happen when players just run into you and you can't do anything or you get in front of them if they do a heavy touch and somehow without touching a button they hit the deck and it's a pen.
  • Aspral
    3378 posts National Call-Up
    Last WL i missed 3 in a game. Was fuming
  • ThomasFußballgott
    697 posts An Exciting Prospect
    Riggs006 wrote: »

It's easy enough to give away penalties without pressing anything and it's quite frustrating. It tends to happen when players just run into you and you can't do anything or you get in front of them if they do a heavy touch and somehow without touching a button they hit the deck and it's a pen.

i know u can give away penalties, but these 3 were like bugs from the game, no contact nothing
  • JURITO1000
    1661 posts Play-Off Hero
    yeah i know this feeling....today penalty against me in 89. min when was 3-3 and i was on other side with switched player....i catched it but anyway...
  • Mdx
    2691 posts Fans' Favourite
    I got a prime icon and the bs disappeared.
  • Stkyfngz
    4847 posts National Call-Up
    Literally had my opponents player fall on my player during a header and the ref gave away a penalty.
  • RGib1990
    178 posts Has Potential To Be Special
    Sorry but if you didn’t press a thing, that’s what you get for AI defending.
  • Baressi
    24 posts Last Pick at the Park
    Sorry what does AI stand for?
  • Man, I keep getting red and yellow cards for no idea! The game is not just broken but there is something else guys?? No one care from ea and say something about the game! Admit the game is broken and give us the money or at least give us credit!!!