My opponent quits in the middle of WL game and gets the win

Sm0key_J0e
437 posts Sunday League Hero
This has happened to me twice now.
In a game of WL, my opponent gets a goal in the middle of the game, quits and walk away with the win without giving me an opportunity to get back. For me it is reported as a loss.

Anyone else experienced this?

Comments

• Noo
    1036 posts Professional
    How do you know he gets the win?
  • 3MenandaBebe
    3066 posts National Call-Up
    You both lose
  • Raider
    3759 posts National Call-Up
    i was 3-1 up by the 60th min, then I got a DC and it counted as a loss, why? shouldnt the game been canceled? Pretty sure in DR when theres a draw and somebody gets a DC it cancels the game with the error message saying something like ''we're checking the outcome of the game''
  • Noo
    1036 posts Professional
    Raider wrote: »
    i was 3-1 up by the 60th min, then I got a DC and it counted as a loss, why? shouldnt the game been canceled? Pretty sure in DR when theres a draw and somebody gets a DC it cancels the game with the error message saying something like ''we're checking the outcome of the game''

I think if the disconnect is on your end then you get a loss regardless of results. I don't get them anymore (changed Internet provider) so not speaking from experience, but thats how it has been no the past.
  • Blytz
    169 posts Has Potential To Be Special
    If you DC you lose irrespective of the score
  • Sm0key_J0e
    Noo wrote: »
    How do you know he gets the win?

Because once the message “You lost the connection” is over, the result is given as 0-1 to him.
    The game is given as a loss to me.

• pudgyfudgy
    6185 posts Big Money Move
    If you got the loss, it means YOU disconnected.
  • Sm0key_J0e
    pudgyfudgy wrote: »
    If you got the loss, it means YOU disconnected.

No, because it happened to me both times just after the other player got a goal.
    I would not have an interest in disconnecting then but he would.

I have never had a disconnection of any other game since I bought my Xbox 6 months ago.
    Only these two times.