Rivaldo sbc too cheap?

Just looked at the rivaldo sbc price on futbin and have noticed he’s only 850k to complete. He looks incredible in every area besides his 2 star weak foot. He would replace the role of middle Stoichkov up top. Any thoughts on this would be appreciated.

Comments

• WellWornBeast
    1997 posts Fans' Favourite
    The WF ruins him. When you play against a good player it'll be too hard.
  • lIlIlIlIlIl
    2161 posts Fans' Favourite
    Neymar is much better, cheaper and tradable.
  • Free12345
    216 posts Has Potential To Be Special
    M/L workrates too
  • Free12345 wrote: »
    M/L workrates too

Medium work rates really doesn’t bother me.
  • MHoney1234
    4901 posts National Call-Up
    I only did him to get rid of prime Zola (first touch was killing me and Futmas KDB was better). I switch him to right CAM and he’s great.

People say he’s predictable, but if you call him towards you and he gets in front of the defender, that left foot is a cannon. Every shot I take flies in. He feels like a more agile Bale. In game animations look cool and I’ve found he’s actually a really good card. He’s super strong too.
  • Nodge86
    670 posts An Exciting Prospect
    Wouldn’t do it for 80k let alone 800.
  • Nodge86 wrote: »
    Wouldn’t do it for 80k let alone 800.

Well that makes me sad.
  • greif44
    1784 posts Play-Off Hero
    edited December 2018
    I guess that many people who give negative feedback about him never really tried his card and just looked his stats on futhead.
    He`s **** amazing, just play him at ST. His workrate is not an issue at all.
  • greif44 wrote: »
    I guess that many people who give negative feedback about him never really tried his card and just looked his stats on futhead.

Now this makes me happy, if I do him he will be playing as a ST.
  • MHoney1234
    4901 posts National Call-Up
    greif44 wrote: »

I’ll be honest, I didn’t fancy him, but after trying him in game, he’s a really fun card.
  • greif44
    1784 posts Play-Off Hero
    FifaTaco wrote: »

https://fifaforums.easports.com/en/discussion/444656/my-review-on-rivaldo
    maybe it`ll help you mate, there`s been created a bunch of threads looking for a review on him
  • greif44 wrote: »
    FifaTaco wrote: »

https://fifaforums.easports.com/en/discussion/444656/my-review-on-rivaldo
    maybe it`ll help you mate, there`s been created a bunch of threads looking for a review on him

Thanks mate, I’ll check them out. :smile: