When are we going to get shearer SBC?

Don't want to wait till the end of this FIFA before I can get him untradable. EA please hurry up and release the icon sbcs it's getting boring waiting for the icons I want.

Comments

• tezmacfifa
    1899 posts Fans' Favourite
    Cool, cool
  • Gunnercp
    1360 posts Professional
    Of all the icons....
  • tezmacfifa wrote: »
    Cool, cool

Do you realise I wasn't specifically talking to you? Not sure why felt like you just had to respond with nothing interesting.
  • Gunnercp wrote: »
    Of all the icons....

Exactly, it's not like he's a super amazing icon or anything so just release him he's not exactly end game so nobody will do it if they don't release him soon.
  • AjaxLegends
    1724 posts Play-Off Hero
    Had this last year with Litmanen. Had to wait so long I ended up not doing him.
  • RemyS
    779 posts Semi-Pro
    Why should they release the player you want before the player someone else wants?
    Because it make sense they don't release them all too quick (or people would complain in feb that the game is dead until 2020), so you''ve to understand you need to wait.
  • CaptainDan-
    691 posts Semi-Pro
    edited December 2018
    RemyS wrote: »
    Why should they release the player you want before the player someone else wants?
    Because it make sense they don't release them all too quick (or people would complain in feb that the game is dead until 2020), so you''ve to understand you need to wait.

The problem is that there will be so many better options by the time they release him it will be pointless.

It's the same with all the non meta icons.
  • truegunn3r
    8609 posts Has That Special Something
    Packed his Prime a week ago. ;)
  • AlbinoXI
    1752 posts Play-Off Hero
    Would love them to drop em all really looking forward to cruyff or Eusebio