Feel bad about this Win...

dabeags
415 posts Sunday League Hero
My two goals were on a PK and a prayer cross in the 122 minute...

ykRraqL.jpg

Comments

• SPN1987
    2233 posts Fans' Favourite
    dabeags wrote: »

ykRraqL.jpg

You are supposed to justify and forget winning like this. And moan non-stop how this game is BS when receiving an undeserved loss like 90% of all FIFA players do. ;)
  • oldboiler
    3687 posts National Call-Up
    *waits for the Celtic vs Barca match stats image to justify that this regularly happens in real life too*
  • SPN1987
    2233 posts Fans' Favourite
    oldboiler wrote: »
    *waits for the Celtic vs Barca match stats image to justify that this regularly happens in real life too*

Stop comparing this game to real life football.
  • Williejno1
    3111 posts National Call-Up
    Pretty much sums the game up happens way to often when them hidden forces that we are not permitted to talk about kicks in
    shows how bad it is when u actually feel bad about winning lol
  • Williejno1
    3111 posts National Call-Up
    oldboiler wrote: »
    Who cares about Celtic fs they not even the most successful team in Scotland lol
  • dabeags
    SPN1987 wrote: »

You are supposed to justify and forget winning like this. And moan non-stop how this game is BS when receiving an undeserved loss like 90% of all FIFA players do. ;)

Lol, good point. I just played beautiful football while he ran constant pressure and constant long ball counters! Any n00b can do that!

• BlueWes80
    125 posts Has Potential To Be Special
    How do you go 122 minutes and only make seven and ten tackles. I do that in one regulation half.
  • looks like some of my games really frustratiung
  • dabeags
    edited December 2018
    BlueWes80 wrote: »
    How do you go 122 minutes and only make seven and ten tackles. I do that in one regulation half.

Yaknow, I do not know. Neither of us were playing with any pressure and I tend to try and intercept passes instead of attacking the player with the ball. Also, around the box I try and bait players into finesse shots while I move my GK. Normally takes a while before they figure it out, if at all.

I will say, it seems some people can run at me like a heat seeking missile and no matter what moves I make they can steal the ball. I can't figure out how to replicate that.

• BlueWes80
    125 posts Has Potential To Be Special
    BlueWes80 wrote: »

Yaknow, I do not know. Neither of us were playing with any pressure and I tend to try and intercept passes instead of attacking the player with the ball. Also, around the box I try and bait players into finesse shots while I move my GK. Normally takes a while before they figure it out, if at all.

I will say, it seems some people can run at me like a heat seeking missile and no matter what moves I make they can steal the ball. I can't figure out how to replicate that.

I feel that, every game so far in WL I have had a three of Sanchez VVD, Bailey or Fabinho, and they just seem to bounce my player out the way with minimal effort (or drive a tank through the back of my player if Sanchez), whereas I often have to win 2/3 tackles before the ball falls to me instead of the opponent again. I must be doing something wrong.

• Noob_FC
    3151 posts National Call-Up
    Atleast somebody recognizes the game shouldn't have been won...
  • Forca-Barca
    3452 posts National Call-Up
    I have games like that and loose a lot. At least OP recognizes it.
  • lucas
    5000 posts Big Money Move
    I haven’t felt good after any win this year
  • Idek
    17138 posts World Class
    Lost count how many times the last couple years where I've battered someone, they've got lucky and won and then the very next game I'm getting outplayed but win because of some bs
  • HelloDearie
    2624 posts Fans' Favourite
    edited December 2018
    Noob_FC wrote: »
    Atleast somebody recognizes the game shouldn't have been won...

• Torn4do
    1187 posts Professional
    I have started games and thought there should be an option to allow both to quit as the lag and button delay makes it unfair for anyone to lose the match!

• dabeags
    Idek wrote: »
    Lost count how many times the last couple years where I've battered someone, they've got lucky and won and then the very next game I'm getting outplayed but win because of some bs

Agreed, I tend to think it evens out.
  • Pocketsquareguy
    6824 posts Big Money Move
    I Always hear people say “you only complain when you lose.” We aren’t stupid. We know good and well when we are on winning end of the garbage this game spits out.
  • BiigDee
    4972 posts Big Money Move
    Story of my life since hitting S1. Happens to me every week. I just can’t get past it. I’ve 8 games left and I guarantee I don’t get any sort of gold level.
  • bigpokey24
    4865 posts Big Money Move

Lose not loose