You investment success

Yoesi
721 posts Semi-Pro
edited December 2018
Hi, I feel somehow Ive donne poorly investment wise this year. My team is on the marked worth 4.6mill + potm Hazard and I have 4.1mill coins atm + a few sbc fodders. Let's say a total 9.5mill. Since we have come to about second half of this years FIFA, and I only meet stacked teams. Am I this much behind schedule, if you take into consideration that I havent used any fifa points?

Comments

• Yoesi
    721 posts Semi-Pro
    Would like to hear how others are doing to :)
  • Momus
    1836 posts Play-Off Hero
    Not so subtle flex
  • Yoesi
    721 posts Semi-Pro
    Momus wrote: »
    Not so subtle flex

Got nothing to do with that. I hear ppl everyday speak about their r9's, cr7's, Eusebios and Cruyff and I can only afford 1 of them atm. So this post was not meant as show of.
  • Yoesi
    721 posts Semi-Pro
    edited December 2018
    Not so subtle flex

People in here only think the worst of others? Always some salty comment.
  • Empyrium7
    3783 posts National Call-Up
    Yoesi wrote: »
    Not so subtle flex

Got nothing to do with that. I hear ppl everyday speak about their r9's, cr7's, Eusebios and Cruyff and I can only afford 1 of them atm. So this post was not meant as show of.

you are lucky to afford one of them. you are doing fine
  • oldboiler
    5102 posts Big Money Move
    I have a tradeable CR7, a few RTTF tradeables, about a million in investments, two teams of untradeables 87 rated EPL and Serie A, and a squad of about 2000 players including full EPL, LaLiga and Eredivisie primed for the league SBCs. All in all I’d say about 4.5m if I sold everything
  • johnlaker62
    1532 posts Play-Off Hero
    I have about 5 mil. Once you get to that amount of coinage, flipping informs for a 20% profit will give you a mil. I had 3 mil a week ago so I’ll start snowballing here shortly.
  • Yoesi
    721 posts Semi-Pro
    I had great luck with flipping discards IF's and 83-86 if's but at this stage discards and 84's aint that much of an investment anymore. Havent traded meta gold players or auch as otw and rttf. Learned it the other day. But it seems like a bad time to invest, since toty is around the corner. Never know how much that will affect the marked. Dunno what to invest in anymore. And lost 70k flipping if costa's this week :p
  • Invincibility
    4814 posts National Call-Up
    edited December 2018
    Scream costa and Aubameyang made millions right now almost back at top 100 trading all time only 300k short next month im sure in it.. reus and ucl live were a bad investment and kicked me out the top 100

20181228-204124.jpg
  • Yoesi
    721 posts Semi-Pro
    Scream costa and Aubameyang made millions right now almost back at top 100 trading all time only 300k short next month im sure in it.. reus and ucl live were a bad investment and kicked me out the top 100

20181228-204124.jpg

Bought a few Aubas to, but didnt even the loss from Costa investments. Havent earned much on meta players this year. Earned a lot on high rated sbc fodder though. 1 mill on busq and about 1mill on Ter Stegens and David Silva's. Need to learn how to trade with meta players. Onky way to trade big is flipping thse cards. Cant keep trading with 83/84, discard if, sbc ifs and such. Flipping cards before rewards is obv the thing. But the risk though?
  • Yoesi
    721 posts Semi-Pro
    Some1 start an investment club with me? :o