Icon RONALDO 94 is INSANE! Easy Weekend League Elite Ranking Finish

Comments

• TopClass13
    1129 posts Professional
    OP what about baby Nazario? He's the only version I could afford sometime soon.

Is he worth it? In a 4-1-2-1-2 narrow.
  • NeverLucky
    220 posts Has Potential To Be Special
    TopClass13 wrote: »

Baby version only has 4 Star weak foot :( this is not very good. What makes him so special is his 5 star weakfoot, it is really ridiculous that you can shoot from any position and it will most likely go in.
    R94 is not much more expensive, open some packs and get the difference, there should be some spare cash from Christmas and new year. It will be definitely worth it, you buy him once and can enjoy till rest of year
  • TopClass13
    1129 posts Professional
    NeverLucky wrote: »

Baby version only has 4 Star weak foot :( this is not very good. What makes him so special is his 5 star weakfoot, it is really ridiculous that you can shoot from any position and it will most likely go in.
    R94 is not much more expensive, open some packs and get the difference, there should be some spare cash from Christmas and new year. It will be definitely worth it, you buy him once and can enjoy till rest of year

He's like 3.5 mil more :/
  • S-Dog
    2402 posts Fans' Favourite

:D
  • NeverLucky
    edited December 2018

3.5m is definitely worth the difference between the 2 cards believe me :) sell CR7 and put son meanwhile in ;)
  • tvrfan
    698 posts Professional
    But is he better than 95 Pele???
  • NeverLucky
    tvrfan wrote: »
    But is he better than 95 Pele???

Pele don’t have 5 star weakfoot and miss some sitters (I had him before).
    R94 is by far most clinical card I ever used, literally every shot goes in, even from crazy angles it’s a cheat mode :)
  • RayS
    25711 posts Player of the Year
    Is h better than scott brown?
  • RandomLhama83
    10092 posts Has That Special Something
    edited January 1
    problem is though once you have R9, its like when you finish a game and its says ""game over"".....

while fun to use, i think it also would make the game kinda boring at some point....RTG alot of fun because of that drive to get that next great player.

• lIlIlIlIlIl
    3384 posts National Call-Up
    R94 is great when on 20M+ budget. Conversely not so good when you have to compromise half your team just to use him.
  • tvrfan
    698 posts Professional
    R94 is great when on 20M+ budget. Conversely not so good when you have to compromise half your team just to use him.

https://www.futbin.com/19/squad-builder/3507508

Is this good enough?
  • NeverLucky
    problem is though once you have R9, its like when you finish a game and its says ""game over"".....

while fun to use, i think it also would make the game kinda boring at some point....RTG alot of fun because of that drive to get that next great player.

I got him and insane fun and I have lots of options for upgrading still 🤫
  • mdizzl3
    12410 posts Has That Special Something
    How many are you selling?
  • tetsu0jin
    1863 posts Fans' Favourite
    I had r94 and cr7 performs better for me. Not worth the coins imo.
  • KinggHuss
    2057 posts Fans' Favourite
    Mutu10gol wrote: »
    i believe you

• NeverLucky
    mdizzl3 wrote: »
    How many are you selling?

None I will keep till end of this FIFA :smiley:
  • NeverLucky
    KinggHuss wrote: »
    Mutu10gol wrote: »
    i believe you

Believe in the right + left foot of Icon Ronaldo. Once the ball touch his feed and you press “O” in near of goal be ready to use your favorite celebration 🍾 ☝️
  • cule54
    656 posts An Exciting Prospect
    6 million coin player is really good?. I’m SHOCKED!!!
  • NeverLucky
    cule54 wrote: »

Definitely worth every single coin ! Should be 7M atleast it’s a bargain at 6
  • NeverLucky
    tvrfan wrote: »

https://www.futbin.com/19/squad-builder/3507508

Is this good enough?

Looks decent ;)
  • NeverLucky
    cule54 wrote: »

Definitely worth every single coin ! Should be 7M atleast it’s a bargain at 6

Hmm 🤔
  • NeverLucky
    @Futfanatic What is your record with your R94 ? It is getting ridiculous for me. He is coming close to 2 goals a game (division 1 + WL) and many people even leave early else the record would be even higher...