wl servers

krill
91 posts Has Potential To Be Special
Ea please too next wl can you make the servers moore crap then they are now the gameplan isnt terribeale enough

Comments

• Alex_cr
    5077 posts Big Money Move
    I’ve got to say they’ve been really good for me today. Not often I say that.
  • krill
    Alex_cr wrote: »

Move too sweden so can we see what you say then:)
  • Alex_cr
    5077 posts Big Money Move
    krill wrote: »
    Alex_cr wrote: »

Move too sweden so can we see what you say then:)

I would but I heard beer is expensive :D
  • dbslbu
    1822 posts Fans' Favourite
    Effing unplayable. Worst since 18. Jesus Christ. Not often I rage at FIFA but losing my mind today so done with it. Blackout and PUBG for me! I’ll try tomorrow.
  • krill
    Ea goo and **** your self in the **** and make the servers moore terrible in wl its not enough bad yet soo i bag you realse minum 5 moore title update and make the game moore broken then its all ready is! And pls let it be some moore bs lotto goals in the game! And moore delay can you fix in wl the delays isnt bad enough yet i think your comptens can make it worst! So **** out minum 5 moore title update soo the game will bee moore of a lotto ticket
  • Theprogamerjay
    357 posts Sunday League Hero
    Your threads: servers, ea servers, wl servers and ea you sad company. Nice man!
  • i2-TempZ-2i
    6371 posts Big Money Move
    Saturday is always the worst day for me by far, its literally unplayable...

Gona have to cram like 15+ games into sunday evening
  • krill
    Saturday is always the worst day for me by far, its literally unplayable...

Gona have to cram like 15+ games into sunday evening

exatly this im sick and tierd of with that if you wanna make decent result i wl you must play late night specif sunday night! But hi they have made a game thier evry body compet on same fairness **** ea ab