Can you spilt origin account

Safehands84
3020 posts National Call-Up
edited December 2018
Basically I switched from Xbox to PS4 few years back. My stepson uses my account on his xbox so he has access to all the catalogue.

Is there a way to set up the Xbox account with a separate origin account. He wants to use the app and set up his account on the machine at his dad but I don’t want to give him my password etc so he can access my team in the app

Comments

• Scaenor
    631 posts An Exciting Prospect
    Basically I switched from Xbox to PS4 few years back. My stepson uses my account on his xbox so he has access to all the catalogue.

Is there a way to set up the Xbox account with a separate origin account. He wants to use the app and set up his account on the machine at his dad but I don’t want to give him my password etc so he can access my team in the app

No there's no way unless u make him.new Xbox acc
  • Safehands84
    Scaenor wrote: »

Cheers
  • Scaenor
    631 posts An Exciting Prospect

Cheers

Cheers

Nws feel u tho
  • Safehands84
    edited December 2018
    I’ll just put it on his other machine then change my password, don’t trust the little bugger he’d quick sell all my team if I have his access to the app
  • Chubz
    3161 posts National Call-Up
    I’ll just put it on his other machine then change my password, don’t trust the little bugger he’d quick sell all my team if I have his access to the app

hehe "But dad, I sold your Ronaldo so I could do enough TOTW upgrades to pack Pogba...and I was close, almost got him!" :)