I moved over to Xbox, and have a stash left on PC

Chubz
3200 posts National Call-Up
If anyone is in the opposite position? :) They on PC and have a stash on Xbox they want to try make use of? Hit me up :)

Comments

• greggles
    504 posts An Exciting Prospect
    Be careful with that, I got banned for buying fifa points so anything is possible with your request
  • Chubz
    greggles wrote: »
    Be careful with that, I got banned for buying fifa points so anything is possible with your request

got banned for buying fifa points? where did you buy it from? Anyways I understand your concern, thanks for the heads up bro.
  • maksi
    6504 posts Big Money Move
    Coin selling is forbidden.
  • Blarix
    20804 posts Club Captain
    Coin transferring is not allowed.

Don't cheat.
  • sanjay17
    410 posts Sunday League Hero
    @Chubz who would move to PC from xbox especially with the significantly lesser play base here
  • Chubz
    sanjay17 wrote: »
    @Chubz who would move to PC from xbox especially with the significantly lesser play base here

I know, but worth a shout. Ive seen some people move over from console to PC before (or one person). Anyways
  • maksi
    6504 posts Big Money Move
    you can play with better framerates

• Springveldt
    4428 posts National Call-Up
    I moved back to PC from PS4 this year. Fifa was the only game I played on the PS4, I mainly game on PC.

£90 for Origin Access was a great deal so took that rather than paying £55 for Fifa on PS4 then PS+ on top of it.
  • EA_Cian
    1131 posts EA Staff (retired)
    I'm gonna go ahead and close this now as coin transferring/selling is against the rules and can get ya banned. :)
This discussion has been closed.