In total shock today with my pack luck.... DAM!

Mickyyyyyyyyyyy
214 posts Has Potential To Be Special
I've not spent anything on the game in the last four months, I think I may have spent around £160 on this UT in total. However today I opened my weekend league rewards at work and my division rival rewards at home..

I said earlier I packed prime Franco Baresi in a a free 5k pack given to me in a mega pack from weekend league..

I opened division rival rewards earlier and well... I got these....

Been playing since 09 been a founder and best pack I've ever had was IF Drogba many years ago in his prime at Chelsea! I think I've been given a Christmas gift from them for sure today! Jesus Christ hahaha! This is the luckiest I've ever been, I've opened a shower of rubbish since then.

I was gold 3 on weekend league and elite on rivals...

FUbDjmt.png

Comments

• GreezyWeezyLDN
    1323 posts Professional
    Nice one buddy, good to see someone who's been waiting a long time get some luck
  • DIXON THFC
    3204 posts National Call-Up
    Last week I got my little girl to open my packs (she's 4) and she packed Sergio Ramos followed by Ter Stegen... 2 walkouts in a row, I was shocked... nice when it comes around for ya!
  • Mickyyyyyyyyyyy
    214 posts Has Potential To Be Special
    Nice one buddy, good to see someone who's been waiting a long time get some luck

Cheers man, it's a nice feeling when you pack these type of players haha.
  • Murphdogz
    1525 posts Play-Off Hero
    I've not spent anything on the game in the last four months, I think I may have spent around £160 on this UT in total. However today I opened my weekend league rewards at work and my division rival rewards at home..

I said earlier I packed prime Franco Baresi in a a free 5k pack given to me in a mega pack from weekend league..

I opened division rival rewards earlier and well... I got these....

Been playing since 09 been a founder and best pack I've ever had was IF Drogba many years ago in his prime at Chelsea! I think I've been given a Christmas gift from them for sure today! Jesus Christ hahaha! This is the luckiest I've ever been, I've opened a shower of rubbish since then.

I was gold 3 on weekend league and elite on rivals...

FUbDjmt.png

You can't get elite on rivals?great pack luck though.yes I think they are being kind today.i packed ronaldo.weird because I really wanted that red sonaldo.got 2 rubbish picks.then packed Ronaldo straight after