Can’t seem to finish this!!!

TonyPicasso
467 posts An Exciting Prospect
It’s legit driving me crazy, I just can’t find a striker/LW combo to round this team out! Mo can be super hot or super cold, KDB is traceable but untouchable at CAM, and Pog/Fab can do the business one game or get destroyed another.

Coin total is in the corner, for reference I had 90 Best RF, IF Jesus ST and MO off chem LF last WL and finished 11-5. Can also sell Jesus to get to 1.6M.

Any ideas to keep me from losing the faith and pursuing a Smash Ultimate career?? Thanks guys

a637e530fb8bb9632ffaed692f78a463.png

Comments

• mellow_yellow
    282 posts Sunday League Hero
    if Aubam?
  • Lew15
    717 posts Semi-Pro
    I’d be selling people like Salah and getting NIF and buying CR7 personally wins games on his own
  • TonyPicasso
    if Aubam?

Had him the week he came out, he was good but not worth what he was going for at the time.
  • TonyPicasso
    Lew15 wrote: »
    I’d be selling people like Salah and getting NIF and buying CR7 personally wins games on his own

Yeah I’m seriously considering it tbh, have him as a loan so may try him out. How would you get him in to this without crazy changes?
  • Paawky
    2605 posts Fans' Favourite
    Lew15 wrote: »

Yeah I’m seriously considering it tbh, have him as a loan so may try him out. How would you get him in to this without crazy changes?

Douglas costa and CR7. Pretty sure they will be on chem .
  • Jfo88
    22621 posts Club Captain
    What a creative team
  • Paawky
    2605 posts Fans' Favourite
    Jfo88 wrote: »
    What a creative team

Some people like to play the game to try to win as much as possible . Some people just wanna have fun and don't care if they win or lose.
  • TonyPicasso
    Lol I play to be competitive with the time and means I have, no more no less. As for creative I include as many Liverpool players as possible but the W is what counts. I know it’s not much of a looker but it is what it is
  • Currieman
    4953 posts National Call-Up
    Lol I play to be competitive with the time and means I have, no more no less. As for creative I include as many Liverpool players as possible but the W is what counts. I know it’s not much of a looker but it is what it is

Don't listen to them. If winning is what you wanna do (Let's face it, nobody plays FIFA because they want to lose) and you wanna build a decent team that is gonna help with that then you do it.

Don't care about the people who don't like it.
  • TonyPicasso
    Currieman wrote: »

Don't listen to them. If winning is what you wanna do (Let's face it, nobody plays FIFA because they want to lose) and you wanna build a decent team that is gonna help with that then you do it.

Don't care about the people who don't like it.

All good, I know the meta and the stigmas involved.

If I’m being honest I still hold out hope that Generations will one day be a thing, if it is then my end team selection would make so much more sense to people.
  • El_Nino
    3205 posts National Call-Up
    Sorry for off topic but thoughts on 4321 OP? Not played it this year and considering trying it!

Asked for you question I’d say as advice if your looking for ‘meta’ CR7 is the way to go a thousand times over
  • Vinny1979
    4013 posts National Call-Up
    edited December 2018
    hazard 88 raul and 88 best

sell de bruyne and salah.

90 best is no where near the 88, even play him at ST he is immense and Ive had the prime. Raul 88 is also another level
  • STaLLiOnO
    456 posts An Exciting Prospect
    Prem teams are boring. Do yourself a favor and mix it up a bit..
  • TonyPicasso
    El_Nino wrote: »
    Sorry for off topic but thoughts on 4321 OP? Not played it this year and considering trying it!

Asked for you question I’d say as advice if your looking for ‘meta’ CR7 is the way to go a thousand times over

It’s the starter formation before switch to 4231, though I use it to throw the the wingers forward when I want to switch attacking play. If you like the work rates on your wingers then it’s definitely worth a shot.