The reason people time waste

DKCena
1717 posts Play-Off Hero
Is because this game loves drama. 2 games in a row they scored for a draw in 92+ minute against me.

Thats why people stand near the corner flag. Cause there is nothing you can do in the last 5-10 minutes.

Maybe I should start playing like a a** to save my win.

Comments

• LJC18
    187 posts Has Potential To Be Special
    Yeah last 10 mins of a game are brutal if ur winning, scared to pass cos u know like a magnet it’s gonna go straight to them, just gotta be a d*** and play short easy passes until u can play it down the wing
  • DKCena
    1717 posts Play-Off Hero
    LJC18 wrote: »
    Yeah last 10 mins of a game are brutal if ur winning, scared to pass cos u know like a magnet it’s gonna go straight to them, just gotta be a d*** and play short easy passes until u can play it down the wing

Yeah. This is one part i need to learn. I miss so many wins due to this in both rivals and WL.

Hate when people pass around but you cant blame them. You can really feel How the momentum is changing and you players cant perform even the most simple passes.
  • Jobiwan
    3830 posts National Call-Up
    Honestly i do it myself. And its annoying but i totally understand when people do it to me. I don't hold it in the same regard as the likes of watching replays and all the other ways to try and trigger your opponent as they're just trying to hang onto a win. They earned the opportunity to hang on...
  • JV24601
    1148 posts Professional
    I started doing this 2 weeks ago, but be warned, if you do lose it then, it’s guaranteed to concede!