Red TIF lala or FB avles??

CaptainDan-
691 posts Semi-Pro
edited December 2018
That is the question I and many others must be facing this morning. Who would you go with?
Post edited by CaptainDan- on

Comments

• TheBenson
    188 posts Has Potential To Be Special
    Alves
  • Lackosweat
    5541 posts Big Money Move
    The man from La La Land.
  • othman_ovn
    57 posts Last Pick at the Park
    Lala
  • AFC_95
    8828 posts League Winner
    Lala, Po
  • Free12345
    216 posts Has Potential To Be Special
    Lala
  • Lots of lala votes, I just realised I meant third inform lala ๐Ÿ˜‚ maybe I will ahve to give him a try his stats look great
  • AFC_95
    8828 posts League Winner
    Lots of lala votes, I just realised I meant third inform lala ๐Ÿ˜‚ maybe I will ahve to give him a try his stats look great

It seems similar to the rttf Florenzi Vs OTW Cancelo debate. If you want someone solely for RB then you use Lala. But someone who's also a good winger etc then Alves.
  • AFC_95 wrote: ยป
    Lots of lala votes, I just realised I meant third inform lala ๐Ÿ˜‚ maybe I will ahve to give him a try his stats look great

It seems similar to the rttf Florenzi Vs OTW Cancelo debate. If you want someone solely for RB then you use Lala. But someone who's also a good winger etc then Alves.

Yeah it's a tough one, I'm kinda thinking lala because Alves can be a supersub on RW but harder to fit lala into EPL team without kante or pogba ๐Ÿ˜‚ maybe I should just buy one of them
  • Foxsake
    1930 posts Fans' Favourite
    Lala or the newest cancelo card
  • AFC_95
    8828 posts League Winner
    AFC_95 wrote: ยป

Yeah it's a tough one, I'm kinda thinking lala because Alves can be a supersub on RW but harder to fit lala into EPL team without kante or pogba ๐Ÿ˜‚ maybe I should just buy one of them

I currently have a Juventus triangle (thing lol) of; SIF Szcesney, Benatia, OTW Cancelo and FUTmas Matuidi. It's great!