I'm sick of packing f all since the game came out every week

tworaf
215 posts Sunday League Hero
edited December 2018
that's it, I have no luck and no will to spend real cash on fifa points. I've played every WL to gold 3 at least, done 3 leagues sbc, done countless of other sbcs including Prime rui costa... most valuable pull is 45k If szczeny...
Atleast last year I kept playing till TOTS. this year the pack weight is utter garbage. spend real money or keep getting outmatched againt >5m teams :D

Comments

• TestEagles
    1895 posts Fans' Favourite
    Stop worrying about it and settle for what you have.. packs are an addiction!!
  • Noob_FC
    3149 posts National Call-Up
    mate.. just grind a bit.. I haven't packed anything from red picks.. But once in a while, it will be a good pack!!!
  • Retro_G
    28117 posts Player of the Year
    The only way to beat the system, is to trade your way to an elite team. My best player all year was worth 100k, but I have a decent team from trading.
  • Try not opening your Packs immediately when rewards drop.

I have a theory that Pack weight (your chance of Packing the best Players) is reduced when everyone is opening Packs at the same time.
  • DicaniosGod
    4937 posts Big Money Move
    Or go on eBay? :D
  • Numlocked_
    1602 posts Play-Off Hero
    I feel you. I haven't packed anything good either all year. But my transferprofits are 7M by now. Yo ucan easily get a good team if you learn the market. Never depend on pack luck. I know guys that have no transfer profit but still have a better team than me because their packluck is outrageous.
  • Nervous_Nick
    5077 posts Big Money Move
    Retro_G wrote: »
    The only way to beat the system, is to trade your way to an elite team.

this
  • Free12345
    216 posts Has Potential To Be Special
    Try not opening your Packs immediately when rewards drop.

I have a theory that Pack weight (your chance of Packing the best Players) is reduced when everyone is opening Packs at the same time.

This is so true. My best packs were at midnight.
  • tworaf
    215 posts Sunday League Hero
    Free12345 wrote: »

Free12345 wrote: »

I tired this for 3 weeks, opened my rivals and WL rewards at 1am, and still got nothing special...
    I'm back to bf5, pes 19 and other games. occasionally doing some sbcs from web app, that's it for this year.
  • Theomanny
    1502 posts Play-Off Hero
    Or go on eBay? :D

Works well lol