Are you a FIFA streamer? Get yourself added to the forum list here

Please fix out of position so we can play the game!

longzachattack
35 posts Last Pick at the Park
edited December 2018
Let us play the game please! Out of position is out of control and it kills everyone’s match ratings and as a result their attribute gains. Out of position is very inconsistent and it penalizes players for no reason at all sometimes. Being in the “correct” position according to the computer doesn’t always mean that you’re in the best position to help your team and that’s whats supposed to make the difference between a user player and an AI player.

My solution is not to get rid of out of position entirely, but it should apply when the team is hurt by a player being out of position. Apply the out of position penalty only if the player is out of position when the opposing team scores a goal. Also leave the auto positioning button and orange position indicators as a “recommended” position.

Comments

• longzachattack
    35 posts Last Pick at the Park
    And to make it worse it has now been upgraded to a -.3 penalty every time you’re out of position from the -.1, occasional -.2 penalty. Please fix this immediately!
  • i agree out of position is totally out of control i play LM and take the corners. If my team doesn't score a header from the corner i am out of position straight away and loose loads of points from my rating, what is that all about really. another problem is the offside if somebody plays the ball into the i8 yard box and your offside you are not able to let the ball run to another player on your team and are called offside straight away when in fact you are not offside until you touch the ball.