RTTF Van Dijk or Prime Hierro

Tsarov
2738 posts Fans' Favourite
As above, who would you choose? I think Prime Hierro is really overpriced right now, his reasonable price is around 700 000 coins. At the same time, what do you think is a good price for RTTF Van Dijk?

Also CB’s are not my biggest concern, because right now I’m using untreatable duo: Ferdinand-Varane, however Courtois is so frustrating. I have to buy De Gea.

Comments

• PelzyWelzy
    8431 posts League Winner
    Save the coins and throw Lloris in goal mate... he’s always been pretty impressive when facing him, as well as for the short spell I used him.

Forking out 700k+ for a CB when you have those two untradeable is completely unnecessary, though totally understand the Courtois frustration - he was abysmal for me, perhaps one great game in ten and garbage rest of the time.

• LETZDNC
    313 posts Sunday League Hero
    RTTF Van Dijk is a BEAST. I got him for 600,000, upgraded from NiF Van Dijk...

claXt03.jpg

• ET95
    688 posts Semi-Pro
    Does Van Dijk go up with informs as wel or just from champs league
  • Shutup
    2228 posts Fans' Favourite
    PelzyWelzy wrote: »
    Save the coins and throw Lloris in goal mate... he’s always been pretty impressive when facing him, as well as for the short spell I used him.

Forking out 700k+ for a CB when you have those two untradeable is completely unnecessary, though totally understand the Courtois frustration - he was abysmal for me, perhaps one great game in ten and garbage rest of the time.

Funny how keepers are so hit and miss, Lloris was so bad for me I went back to Courtois who is amazing.
  • Dutch007
    2117 posts Fans' Favourite
    ET95 wrote: »
    Does Van Dijk go up with informs as wel or just from champs league

CL only, but I am not sure about winter upgrade🤔
  • BrentfordFC
    9705 posts League Winner
    Just use mathieu. Much better.
  • ET95
    688 posts Semi-Pro
    Dutch007 wrote: »
    ET95 wrote: »