Ridiculous gameplay

bullettoot
585 posts An Exciting Prospect
This is becoming untolerable. Every game is try to finesse it outside of the box fest. No one is trying to get in the box and score, no build up play. How can everybody enjoy playing this way I don’t understand. I really hope there is a way to fix this issue, because this one dimensional playstyle is not enjoyable.
Ps I’m in Div3
Do you find it frustrating?

Comments

  • Henzz87
    376 posts Sunday League Hero
    bullettoot wrote: »
    This is becoming untolerable. Every game is try to finesse it outside of the box fest. No one is trying to get in the box and score, no build up play. How can everybody enjoy playing this way I don’t understand. I really hope there is a way to fix this issue, because this one dimensional playstyle is not enjoyable.
    Ps I’m in Div3
    Do you find it frustrating?

    Of course it is but at the end of the day its ea's fault for making such an overpowered shooting mechanic and making over shot types so underwhelming.
  • bullettoot
    585 posts An Exciting Prospect
    Henzz87 wrote: »
    bullettoot wrote: »
    This is becoming untolerable. Every game is try to finesse it outside of the box fest. No one is trying to get in the box and score, no build up play. How can everybody enjoy playing this way I don’t understand. I really hope there is a way to fix this issue, because this one dimensional playstyle is not enjoyable.
    Ps I’m in Div3
    Do you find it frustrating?

    Of course it is but at the end of the day its ea's fault for making such an overpowered shooting mechanic and making over shot types so underwhelming.

    No doubt that it’s EA’s fault. I just wonder if the community finds it as appaling as I do?
  • Raider
    3759 posts National Call-Up
    bullettoot wrote: »
    Henzz87 wrote: »
    bullettoot wrote: »
    This is becoming untolerable. Every game is try to finesse it outside of the box fest. No one is trying to get in the box and score, no build up play. How can everybody enjoy playing this way I don’t understand. I really hope there is a way to fix this issue, because this one dimensional playstyle is not enjoyable.
    Ps I’m in Div3
    Do you find it frustrating?

    Of course it is but at the end of the day its ea's fault for making such an overpowered shooting mechanic and making over shot types so underwhelming.

    No doubt that it’s EA’s fault. I just wonder if the community finds it as appaling as I do?

    totally agree its ❤️❤️❤️❤️, whats worse is that ea will not fix it
  • Also in div 3... I played on gf brothers account hes in div 5 and the difference is literally players sitting back on ptb and countering but just finessing outside the box, it's like they get penalised if they go in it.
    Also keeper movement is bigger and the l1 ball roll is so overpowered and used better in higher div

    But it's mainly timed shooting(button lag terrible idea to include in a game like this) and keeper movement
  • Noob_FC
    3151 posts National Call-Up
    I played 4 games today... 1-1-2... All game I concede on avg of 5 fouls.. and I get max of 1 foul in my favour... I don't understand how do people tackle from behind without the foul... Any help would be appreciated...
  • bullettoot
    585 posts An Exciting Prospect
    I also have a suggestion for EA. remove the tackle button. Every time you tackle someone the ball either bounces to an opponent or stays with the one you are tackling. It gives you a great disadvantage if you use it so EA please do you stuff and duly remove it.
  • Chadi1982
    145 posts Has Potential To Be Special
    I couldn't stand rivals and weekend league anymore so went to online seasons and the game plays great! Why ruin ultimate team!
  • greif44
    3662 posts National Call-Up
    I barely recall facing anyone who plays other formation than 4231 over past 2 weeks
    People abusing finesse and timed finishing. Lmao you'll get your *** packs anyways, why not just play the game
  • AFC_95
    8828 posts League Winner
    Chadi1982 wrote: »
    I couldn't stand rivals and weekend league anymore so went to online seasons and the game plays great! Why ruin ultimate team!

    Seasons was always better. Sweaty but nowhere near as sweaty as Div Rivals. And as a casual player it's annoying how seasons reset every week. I preferred seasons last year as I could play my ten whenever I wanted.
  • iConfueZ
    292 posts Sunday League Hero
    edited December 2018
    bullettoot wrote: »
    This is becoming untolerable. Every game is try to finesse it outside of the box fest. No one is trying to get in the box and score, no build up play.

    No one is trying to get into the box because it's almost impossible to do so against people that AI defend, hence why everyone just use timed finesse shots outside the box.
  • bullettoot
    585 posts An Exciting Prospect
    greif44 wrote: »
    I barely recall facing anyone who plays other formation than 4231 over past 2 weeks
    People abusing finesse and timed finishing. Lmao you'll get your *** packs anyways, why not just play the game

    I don’t think it’s pack based. People always search for the easy way. And why bother trying to score in the box when it’s easier to first time it into the net. Every single fricking game it’s the same.
  • bullettoot
    585 posts An Exciting Prospect
    iConfueZ wrote: »
    bullettoot wrote: »
    This is becoming untolerable. Every game is try to finesse it outside of the box fest. No one is trying to get in the box and score, no build up play.

    No one is trying to get into the box because it's almost impossible to do so against people that AI defend, hence why everyone just use timed finesse shots outside the box.
    So we pass it around and search for that split second when your player gets an inch of space and first time finesse it. After that we run with our midfieldrs not touchnig the defenders. What joy this brings to the lads. Rinse and repeat every single attack, game, session, WL...

  • iConfueZ
    292 posts Sunday League Hero
    edited December 2018
    bullettoot wrote: »
    iConfueZ wrote: »
    bullettoot wrote: »
    This is becoming untolerable. Every game is try to finesse it outside of the box fest. No one is trying to get in the box and score, no build up play.

    No one is trying to get into the box because it's almost impossible to do so against people that AI defend, hence why everyone just use timed finesse shots outside the box.
    So we pass it around and search for that split second when your player gets an inch of space and first time finesse it. After that we run with our midfieldrs not touchnig the defenders. What joy this brings to the lads. Rinse and repeat every single attack, game, session, WL...

    Well that's because the game is unbalanced in several aspects. There really is no other way to score because AI defending is so overpowered this year. That's why everyone just uses timed finesse shots.
  • Noob_FC
    3151 posts National Call-Up
    bullettoot wrote: »
    I also have a suggestion for EA. remove the tackle button. Every time you tackle someone the ball either bounces to an opponent or stays with the one you are tackling. It gives you a great disadvantage if you use it so EA please do you stuff and duly remove it.

    Exactly.... Every other F**king goal I concede... I know beforehand I concede it.. because he gets through 2-3 tackes... Don't know what do I have to do to get the ball.. I tackle from the front side, it is foul,,, i do shoulder to shoulder, it is foul... I tackle from behind, yellow card...
  • SPN1987
    2203 posts Fans' Favourite
    bullettoot wrote: »
    This is becoming untolerable. Every game is try to finesse it outside of the box fest. No one is trying to get in the box and score, no build up play. How can everybody enjoy playing this way I don’t understand. I really hope there is a way to fix this issue, because this one dimensional playstyle is not enjoyable.
    Ps I’m in Div3
    Do you find it frustrating?

    Somehow people think it is skilled though spamming those finesse shots non-stop. In my opinion the finesse shots should be nerfed to the ground and the 1 v 1s should definitely be more OP. Oh yea, the GK moving must be removed ASAP from the game if they finally nerf finesse shots.
  • Modi421
    102 posts Has Potential To Be Special
    I totally agree with you I have made several posts about this problem.
  • Aspral
    3796 posts National Call-Up
    Same div as you and it's just finesse with 90+ rated attackers every game.

    Because the ai is so hand holding and overpowered that people a use this to counter the numerous blocks from ai players in the box
  • jplumber
    1712 posts Fans' Favourite
    bullettoot wrote: »
    Henzz87 wrote: »
    bullettoot wrote: »
    This is becoming untolerable. Every game is try to finesse it outside of the box fest. No one is trying to get in the box and score, no build up play. How can everybody enjoy playing this way I don’t understand. I really hope there is a way to fix this issue, because this one dimensional playstyle is not enjoyable.
    Ps I’m in Div3
    Do you find it frustrating?

    Of course it is but at the end of the day its ea's fault for making such an overpowered shooting mechanic and making over shot types so underwhelming.

    No doubt that it’s EA’s fault. I just wonder if the community finds it as appaling as I do?

    Absolutely! This has been the worst FIFA experience for me - and I've been around for a while...
  • bullettoot
    585 posts An Exciting Prospect
    jplumber wrote: »
    bullettoot wrote: »
    Henzz87 wrote: »
    bullettoot wrote: »
    This is becoming untolerable. Every game is try to finesse it outside of the box fest. No one is trying to get in the box and score, no build up play. How can everybody enjoy playing this way I don’t understand. I really hope there is a way to fix this issue, because this one dimensional playstyle is not enjoyable.
    Ps I’m in Div3
    Do you find it frustrating?

    Of course it is but at the end of the day its ea's fault for making such an overpowered shooting mechanic and making over shot types so underwhelming.

    No doubt that it’s EA’s fault. I just wonder if the community finds it as appaling as I do?

    Absolutely! This has been the worst FIFA experience for me - and I've been around for a while...

    I also play this game for a while. But such op mechanics haven’t seen. The lob through pass in Fifa 15 was also op but you can score many different ways now it’s finesse or bust. We have moving GK why the hell, maybe they know they made a bummer with the finesse and that is the way to counter it. The ai defence is also bad, but I can live with that it’s been in Fifa forever.
    I don’t know but the gameplay is a mess.
    Last year I passed on Fifa decided to come back, hopefull things would be better, painfully surpised to find them worse. I’m sure I’ll pass fifa 20.
  • SIOUXKING
    128 posts Has Potential To Be Special
    bullettoot wrote: »
    This is becoming untolerable. Every game is try to finesse it outside of the box fest. No one is trying to get in the box and score, no build up play. How can everybody enjoy playing this way I don’t understand. I really hope there is a way to fix this issue, because this one dimensional playstyle is not enjoyable.
    Ps I’m in Div3
    Do you find it frustrating?

    every player I meet has only one goal, free the player to kick from the outside with the shot of precision. Only EA does not realize it.
  • Stkyfngz
    4847 posts National Call-Up
    The golden combos are:

    CDM pass ball into striker/CAM running into the box at shooting angle and whipping it in first time
    Ball roll drag back outide of the box until your opponent makes a mistake and you timed finesse
    Cross the ball far corner or close corner to striker
    Dribble to end line and wait for the easy cutback for a striker that is ALWAYS going to be open
  • bullettoot
    585 posts An Exciting Prospect
    I’m glad to read that others feel the same way and in the mean time sad that nothing will be done about that. I can live with a lot of things bad sbc’s, win at all costs players, rebound goals, ai defence... But with sterile and one dimensional gameplay I can’t.
Sign In or Register to comment.