Rivals gameplay vs Fut Champs Gameplay

RandomLhama83
10108 posts Has That Special Something
edited December 2018
holy smokes... didnt notice til recently how horrific rivals is... has fifa become a game where the only decent mode to play now is champs? the stuff i see in rivals is really horrific, bad broken mechanics, and not the same gameplay i have seen in champs at all. Has anyone noticed a considerable difference in gameplay between the two modes?

Comments

• xGrumpyWolfx
    3309 posts National Call-Up
    holy smokes... didnt notice til recently how horrific rivals is... has fifa become a game where the only decent mode to play now is champs? the stuff i see in rivals is really horrific, bad broken mechanics, and not the same gameplay i have seen in champs at all. Has anyone noticed a considerable difference in gameplay between the two modes?
    Every game mode has different gameplay, it’s actually hilarious considering it’s all the same game, Rivals gameplay is almost as bad as FUT Draft or Online Singles

• RandomLhama83
    10108 posts Has That Special Something
    edited December 2018
    Every game mode has different gameplay, it’s actually hilarious considering it’s all the same game, Rivals gameplay is almost as bad as FUT Draft or Online Singles

ya, its insane. i really didnt think it was that bad... but recently i have noticed the mechanical errors in rivals and while champs can be frustrating at times, i think the gameplay is atleast playable in that mode, which i have seen nothing but garbage in rivals. Not sure what the deal is with that mode. maybe this last patch really messed things up.