Filipe Luis RTTF

Cbreeza
241 posts Has Potential To Be Special
is it me being weird or is he way too cheap at 45k considering how far athletico usually go in European tournaments, 10k extra to he’s UCL card and this 87 is live, and we lack high rated LB’s? Someone get it straight for me please

Comments

• Gabbalala
    5327 posts Big Money Move
    Think he’s cheap because they have Juve in the next round, however, I definitely think they stand more than a good chance against them and he should be more expensive.
  • Krisp77
    347 posts Sunday League Hero
    That’s got to be worth the gamble. His price can only go one way surely
  • Cbreeza
    241 posts Has Potential To Be Special
    U Would think so but we all thought wrong with 85 fahrmenn so who are we lol
  • SupaNoodle1990
    29531 posts Player of the Year
    He’s cheap because he’s too slow for most people to consider.
  • YOLOT0URE
    7905 posts League Winner
    I think there’s a lot of risks to take tbh, when you consider that they only have to win the first leg for an upgrade in the CL (europa is different tho I think). Home teams should pick up some wins and still go out in some cases so they could shoot up
  • Scutch
    15963 posts World Class
    Slightly unrelated but on the same theme, I have RTTF Alba and he’s superb. Absolutely rapid.
  • P
    7785 posts League Winner
    Scutch wrote: »
    Slightly unrelated but on the same theme, I have RTTF Alba and he’s superb. Absolutely rapid.

Is it not just TOTGS alba? Didn't realise he was a live item.
  • Scutch
    15963 posts World Class
    edited December 2018
    P wrote: »
    Scutch wrote: »

Is it not just TOTGS alba? Didn't realise he was a live item.

Ah yeah, that one! He’s superb.
  • sido1968
    2049 posts Fans' Favourite
    Picked one up for 38k, using his NIF and by the time I sell that it's virtually peanuts.