RTTF Douglas Costa

iD33J91
5440 posts Big Money Move
Can anyone offer some reviews please?

Comments

• tauras
    3647 posts National Call-Up
    Would like some myself apart from bundesliga players the only cl card I'm interested in.
  • iD33J91
    5440 posts Big Money Move
    edited December 2018
    Need him to put Telles on 8 chem. only player I can find linking SMS and Telles.

If I pick him up tomorrow morning I’ll let you know my thoughts @tauras
  • tauras
    3647 posts National Call-Up
    iD33J91 wrote: »
    Need him to put Telles on 8 chem. only player I can find linking SMS and Telles.

If I pick him up tomorrow morning I’ll let you know my thoughts @tauras

Thanks same man looks amazing and can see upgrades so will surely have to get.
  • jonkero
    5140 posts Big Money Move
    He looks so tasty. Plus juve will probably get far
  • AjaxLegends
    1725 posts Play-Off Hero
    Just looked at him, and he seems amazing except his finishing (71). If he drops to 250K I will try him out.
  • Cadey 5
    10390 posts Has That Special Something
    Finishing will always haunt him in my view until it’s 80+ with decent shot power.
  • Krisp77
    347 posts Sunday League Hero
    Just looked at him, and he seems amazing except his finishing (71). If he drops to 250K I will try him out.
    Stick a deadeye or sniper or him
  • killer xavi
    2181 posts Fans' Favourite
    I used him as a LM in a 442(2)

Pace (10/10) Man can throw down, he’s rapid, he’ll beat anyone on pace.

Shooting (7/10) Was good, not too shabby. Scored some nice goals with his left foot. I tried to stay off the weak foot because we all know what that’s gonna be like

Passing (8/10) Didn’t notice much of a problem with it, all passes mostly accurate. Again just keep more to his left foot

Dribbling (9/10) Ridiculous. Can weave in and out of players like nothing, a skillers dream. The combination of speed, acceleration and his dribbling makes it so hard to stop

Defending (NA) He didn’t have to defend too much, nothing really expected anyways. Would catch most opponents though

Physical(6/10) Try to not engage in physical battles, he’s most likely lose it

Hope this helps you out in your decision