Are you a FIFA streamer? Get yourself added to the forum list here

PLAYER CAREER RATING IS STUCK IT RESETS BACK TO ALL RATING

Please fix this as it is restricting me from improving my player

Comments

• Me too soo fricken annoying
  • I haven’t touched fifa since that las patch update! If was FUT it would resolved witchin days
  • I haven’t touched fifa since that las patch update! If was FUT it would resolved witchin days

this is straight up mochery...they dont give a **** about career...they dont care wether we are pleased or not us career move lovers. they are tell us that they have enough with **** fut ****..
    I wont be buying their rubbish again
  • Steffolovitch
    98 posts Park Captain
    edited January 14
    Reuben2002 wrote: »

I don't know why it isn't fixed yet. It should be easy to do. But I suggest you should keep playing, since I have experienced this:

When you train a player to a new rating, for instance from 76 to 77, he will instantly remain at 76. But only as long as the training "bar" is below the middle. When the "bar" is filled to the upper half, the player will appear as a 77 rated player, so he HAS been improved from the training.

I find the bug as frustrating as you, but if you learn to live with the confusion and visuality, you should be able to continue playing the game. It isn't ruined, although it initially seems that way.
  • Reuben2002 wrote: »

I don't know why it isn't fixed yet. It should be easy to do. But I suggest you should keep playing, since I have experienced this:

When you train a player to a new rating, for instance from 76 to 77, he will instantly remain at 76. But only as long as the training "bar" is below the middle. When the "bar" is filled to the upper half, the player will appear as a 77 rated player, so he HAS been improved from the training.

I find the bug as frustrating as you, but if you learn to live with the confusion and visuality, you should be able to continue playing the game. It isn't ruined, although it initially seems that way.

I don't think we should have to settle to learn to play a game with a bug that has lasted around 6 weeks if not longer? It is ruined as it alters the way you should play the game.

I admire your need to play around the issue as you enjoy playing FIFA, but it's ruined career mode by adding the need to keep the training bar up etc to achieve potentials.

This needs to be fixed ASAP.
  • EA_Andy
    2170 posts EA Community Manager
    I know this is super frustrating, it's something we are looking to fix in a future patch.

Unfortunately at the moment I don't have a definite time frame on that but as soon as we have more details we'll let you know.
  • Steffolovitch
    98 posts Park Captain
    KentEagle wrote: »
    Reuben2002 wrote: »

I don't think we should have to settle to learn to play a game with a bug that has lasted around 6 weeks if not longer? It is ruined as it alters the way you should play the game.

I admire your need to play around the issue as you enjoy playing FIFA, but it's ruined career mode by adding the need to keep the training bar up etc to achieve potentials.

This needs to be fixed ASAP.

Thanks. I am not trying to undermine how frustrating this is. I just want to give feedback, so people can learn how the bug works.

• Steffolovitch
    98 posts Park Captain
    edited January 14
    EA_Andy wrote: »
    I know this is super frustrating, it's something we are looking to fix in a future patch.

Unfortunately at the moment I don't have a definite time frame on that but as soon as we have more details we'll let you know.

Thanks for the feedback. I appreciate you coming in here, allthough your message is on repeat; You wrote the exact same thing about six weeks ago.

EA are actually making it pretty hard for Career Mode enthusiasts as myself to remain passionate about playing the game. First we waited for the November Update, then the delayed second November Update, then the removal of the real faces of the update and the adding of the new faces once again, and now this. I have had the game now for 3½ months, and I have never before experienced this amount of frustrating elements, bugs and waiting time.

I still enjoy it though, to be honest, but you are pushing us towards the edge. There are many other games to play.

Best regards.