is that team good enough(not rich so ignore legends and cr7)?

zeultuturor
20 posts Last Pick at the Park
https://www.futbin.com/19/squad/3346455

4231 narrow with griezmann on the right, mane on the left, reus in the middle and mbappe up front

also, i have both dani alves and sif lala. anyone has both? who do you like better?

Comments

• Phuong
    50 posts Park Captain
    your teams looks solid bro. those attackers and defenders are decent buts cdms look a bit suspect.
  • zeultuturor
    Phuong wrote: »
    your teams looks solid bro. those attackers and defenders are decent buts cdms look a bit suspect.

i want reus in the team since he is the best player in the game for me so i don't have too many options. I would like to hear your thoughts on who i could replace those 2 with because i can't figure it out. also they look quite a lot like fabinho who is pretty op in this game
  • Phuong
    50 posts Park Captain

i want reus in the team since he is the best player in the game for me so i don't have too many options. I would like to hear your thoughts on who i could replace those 2 with because i can't figure it out. also they look quite a lot like fabinho who is pretty op in this game

if you're adamant on keeping Reus then I guess you'll need those 2 cdms in the team. If they perform and suit your style of play them keep them. Its just my judgement that they're your 2 weakest links in the team. Tbf, I just checked their stats on futbin and they seem to have decent stats and suit the meta pretty well. good strength and height etc. Have you got enough coins for Ballack? He's amazing if you could get him in.
  • Kaysquad
    70 posts Park Captain
    Looking good
  • iRusty_yo
    2816 posts Fans' Favourite
    Looks like a great squad man
  • iST4PL3S
    86 posts Park Captain
    CBs are too small and CDMs not really up to it
  • zeultuturor
    iST4PL3S wrote: »

height and **** is pretty much irrelevant in fifa imo. midgets can beat anyone in the air if the game wants to. that being said atm i use if godin, varane and oblak. lucas hernandez nif is the best card i've used all year as for defenders and varane is nothing special so i think his if will be even better
  • zeultuturor

if you're adamant on keeping Reus then I guess you'll need those 2 cdms in the team. If they perform and suit your style of play them keep them. Its just my judgement that they're your 2 weakest links in the team. Tbf, I just checked their stats on futbin and they seem to have decent stats and suit the meta pretty well. good strength and height etc. Have you got enough coins for Ballack? He's amazing if you could get him in.

yeah, reus i ll keep for sure especially since he will get even better after the winter upgrade. as for ballack, i will obviously get legend cdms when i ll have enough but atm i don't so it's not possible
  • zeultuturor
    edited December 2018
    iST4PL3S wrote: »

headers don't count imo as ronaldo will win anyway if you're facing him and the other players it's pretty much what the game decides, not what the stats suggest. i lose headers against gabriel jesus more than against bale for example and even gks can lose aerial duels in fifa, that's how bad the headers are in this game
  • zeultuturor
    edited December 2018
    guys, is that better?
    https://www.futbin.com/19/squad/3411525

it's between this and replacing the left side with neymar and dani alves which wouldn't improve the midfield. also, i don't use 5 star skills. i use pretty much the basic and effective skills