• Ricky2610
    89 posts Has Potential To Be Special
    What is your formation in game and tactics please
  • JordVorenholt
    374 posts Sunday League Hero
    nice thread, good luck
  • Renamed123456
    2776 posts National Call-Up
    How many games do you usually have to play to get Gold 2 (read the whole post might have forgotten if mentioned)
  • EisenErmin
    3278 posts National Call-Up
    Well done so far. Usually it gets harder (at least for me) when you reach a +5 win/loss ratio.... but if you can continue to play like you did so far 17 wins / Gold 2 is quite realistic
  • GetDefoeKuyt
    1180 posts Professional
    Ricky2610 wrote: »
    What is your formation in game and tactics please

Send me a DM I will send you screenshots mate

nice thread, good luck

Cheers man, we got this!

How many games do you usually have to play to get Gold 2 (read the whole post might have forgotten if mentioned)

Usually I get Gold 2 in 28 games.

EisenErmin wrote: »
    Well done so far. Usually it gets harder (at least for me) when you reach a +5 win/loss ratio.... but if you can continue to play like you did so far 17 wins / Gold 2 is quite realistic

Thanks man. We’re played 13 won 8. So if I carry on with that form we’re looking at around 18 wins.

• GetDefoeKuyt
    1180 posts Professional
    Ok lads & ladies, I’ve updated the first post with the oppentents & match facts but for my lazy guys who haven’t got time for that we’re played 13 won 8. Not too shabby for a 8k team against some very stacked teams. I’ll play another 5 tomorrow morning (UK Time)

Love yas
  • Enjoyable thread! Definitely agree that whatever you try and do it just seems to end up as the same result on WL each week! I've been a Gold 1/2 player ever since Champs was introduced on FIFA and despite making my teams far better I've never managed to get Elite 3! Anyway good luck for the rest of the matches!
  • azza452
    809 posts Semi-Pro
    edited December 2018
    Good start, and more reasons never to buy FIFA points.

Expensive players help in some situations but they aren't needed. I expect you will finish Gold 2 as usual
  • GetDefoeKuyt
    1180 posts Professional
    Riggs006 wrote: »
    Enjoyable thread! Definitely agree that whatever you try and do it just seems to end up as the same result on WL each week! I've been a Gold 1/2 player ever since Champs was introduced on FIFA and despite making my teams far better I've never managed to get Elite 3! Anyway good luck for the rest of the matches!

Cheers mate, hopefully I can reach Gold 2. But then what do I do with my 2.5m coins. No point in buying anyone is there? 😂
  • GetDefoeKuyt
    1180 posts Professional
    azza452 wrote: »
    Good start, and more reasons never to buy FIFA points.

Expensive players help in some situations but they aren't needed. I expect you will finish Gold 2 as usual

100% right mate I don’t buy FP and this should open the eyes of the guys who do. Hopefully I hit Gold 2 & maybe people will tone down on the spending 🙏🏼
  • Alano0031
    343 posts Sunday League Hero
    Keep it up dude. One of the best threads in a long time.
  • Romassi13
    46 posts Park Captain
    you delivered nicely, keep on posting
  • iRusty_yo
    3013 posts National Call-Up
    Nice thread man, keep going.
  • nicklasolling
    546 posts An Exciting Prospect
    Interesting experiment, however timed finesse works equally good with Promes, wissam and dembele as it would with neymar, Ronaldo and Messi.

Your experiment i proving whats wrong with the game right now - 11 games with a total of 92 goals disregarding the two rq's. That's 8,4 goals per match! That is an outrageous high average over a fairly large sample of games.

How do you score/concede most of your goals? Is it in fact timed finesse or have my rage biased me towards expecting that?
  • GetDefoeKuyt
    1180 posts Professional
    Alano0031 wrote: »
    Keep it up dude. One of the best threads in a long time.

Thanks mate. Time to dig deep after what happened in #14 & #15

Romassi13 wrote: »
    you delivered nicely, keep on posting

iRusty_yo wrote: »
    Nice thread man, keep going.

Cheers lads

• GetDefoeKuyt
    1180 posts Professional
    Interesting experiment, however timed finesse works equally good with Promes, wissam and dembele as it would with neymar, Ronaldo and Messi.

Your experiment i proving whats wrong with the game right now - 11 games with a total of 92 goals disregarding the two rq's. That's 8,4 goals per match! That is an outrageous high average over a fairly large sample of games.

How do you score/concede most of your goals? Is it in fact timed finesse or have my rage biased me towards expecting that?

The majority of goals for & against are timed finesse but it’d be even more if I wasn’t moving my keeper.

Yes I know timed finesse & keeper moving is stupid but the reality is if you don’t do it you won’t be able to compete with the people who do.
  • GetDefoeKuyt
    1180 posts Professional
    Ok lads just had 2 shockers in game #14 & #15 check out the first post if you fancy a laugh. I planned to play 5 this morning but I’m going to have a little break after them & come back with a 5 game win streak. Watch me go!

For the lazy guys we’re 15 games 8 wins
  • jajce111
    2762 posts Fans' Favourite
    Ok lads just had 2 shockers in game #14 & #15 check out the first post if you fancy a laugh. I planned to play 5 this morning but I’m going to have a little break after them & come back with a 5 game win streak. Watch me go!

To be fair you were lucky that his bailly got red card, when my opponent does this to me it is usually a yellow and sometimes its not even a card.
  • GetDefoeKuyt
    1180 posts Professional
    jajce111 wrote: »

To be fair you were lucky that his bailly got red card, when my opponent does this to me it is usually a yellow and sometimes its not even a card.

I’d of preferred no card and the game to end at 92 when it should’ve 😩

• centenary88
    622 posts An Exciting Prospect
    50k team next week , give yourself a little scope for more quality. A formation switch perhaps?
  • GetDefoeKuyt
    1180 posts Professional
    50k team next week , give yourself a little scope for more quality. A formation switch perhaps?

I’m a man on the people. What do you guys want?

• GetDefoeKuyt
    1180 posts Professional
    Game #16 - #19 updated in the first post.

We made Silver 1 with 19 games & 11 wins.

Gold here we come!!
  • iRusty_yo
    3013 posts National Call-Up

50k Ligue 1 squad
  • Renamed123456
    2776 posts National Call-Up
    Every player 6'0+
  • BiigDee
    4287 posts National Call-Up
    Your most probably a better player than me, I only ever get silver 1, even when I’ve had 10 or more games left. But almost every game I get has Ronaldo and Icons. I may have missed some but you don’t seem to be drawing all the great squads. How does that work?
  • GEEMAN04
    416 posts Sunday League Hero
    Great read bud.. Good luck and keep updating 👌🤞
  • EisenErmin
    3278 posts National Call-Up
    Great read and very entertaining.

You faced some stacked squads but some of them were quite weak too by normal standards (of course they are monster squads compared to your discard team).

They probably all broke their controler after loosing to your squad. You are playing a WL made of players that the random dude uses to submit in a SBC that has a silver players pack as reward. I love it!!! :smile:
  • GetDefoeKuyt
    1180 posts Professional
    iRusty_yo wrote: »

50k Ligue 1 squad

I like it, how much is Neymar again? :D

Every player 6'0+

I’m an average gamer not Hashtag Harry. But I’m game nevertheless!

• GetDefoeKuyt
    1180 posts Professional
    BiigDee wrote: »
    Your most probably a better player than me, I only ever get silver 1, even when I’ve had 10 or more games left. But almost every game I get has Ronaldo and Icons. I may have missed some but you don’t seem to be drawing all the great squads. How does that work?

Im just going to leave this here

wul3k6.jpg
  • GetDefoeKuyt
    1180 posts Professional
    GEEMAN04 wrote: »
    Great read bud.. Good luck and keep updating 👌🤞

Cheers mate updated #20 to #22 on first post B)