Experiment V4 LIVE! #GetMeOutOfG2

Comments

• GetDefoeKuyt
    1180 posts Professional
    Maybe I should just go back to screenshotting the teams & posting match facts?

Maybe try streaming later on in the evenings when people are in from work and family sorted. Nice first win though 😎

Cheers mate didn’t last long
  • GetDefoeKuyt
    1180 posts Professional
    Game number 2 we played a Fifa pro who slapped me 4-0 :D

15nn5ds.png

GG I didn’t stand a chance
  • ICUP
    3874 posts National Call-Up

Maybe try streaming later on in the evenings when people are in from work and family sorted. Nice first win though 😎

What he said, at work so can't watch squat.
  • iRusty_yo
    3007 posts National Call-Up
    Damn it man, I’m at work :/ can’t watch your stream, pretty sure it’s frowned upon to indulge in out of work activities during work hours
  • kuki
    41 posts Last Pick at the Park
    yep at work too
  • GetDefoeKuyt
    1180 posts Professional
    ICUP wrote: »

iRusty_yo wrote: »
    Damn it man, I’m at work :/ can’t watch your stream, pretty sure it’s frowned upon to indulge in out of work activities during work hours
    kuki wrote: »
    yep at work too

No worries lads. I’ve stopped now until later. We’re won 3 lost 2. Right on track for Gold 2! :D

I’ll be on again later around 7pm UK time

• Futfanatic
    9656 posts League Winner
    I am still at work @GetDefoeKuyt, trolling the forums is one thing but I can't openly watch your stream lol. I will watch later though!
  • GetDefoeKuyt
    1180 posts Professional
    Futfanatic wrote: »
    I am still at work @GetDefoeKuyt, trolling the forums is one thing but I can't openly watch your stream lol. I will watch later though!

Haha no problem mate :D

See you later on!
  • Alex_cr
    3419 posts National Call-Up
    Ah yeah I’ll definitely give you a viewing at 7. Saves me watching Corrie.and eastenders with the Mrs 😂
  • GetDefoeKuyt
    1180 posts Professional
    Alex_cr wrote: »
    Ah yeah I’ll definitely give you a viewing at 7. Saves me watching Corrie.and eastenders with the Mrs 😂

Oh no, not the soaps :D

Come watch me get slapped by everyone because of the nerves about you lot watching me play. It’ll be more fun! :D :D

• Alex_cr

Oh no, not the soaps :D

Come watch me get slapped by everyone because of the nerves about you lot watching me play. It’ll be more fun! :D :D

I’ll be there! It’s the only day I have to endure them, I work late to avoid them 😂
  • nextqprmanager
    3051 posts National Call-Up
    I watched most of the 4-0? match. v.good. GL, I`ll try & watch later.
    btw that Neal Guides chap says 4 chem Walker>Robertson ??
  • KuriosOranj
    102 posts Has Potential To Be Special

Don't be too disheartened, as I get beat off the noobiest of noobs

yep at work too

No worries lads. I’ve stopped now until later. We’re won 3 lost 2. Right on track for Gold 2! :D

You promised us 30. What's going on!!! I'll stick with my original 19 wins 😋 haha
  • GetDefoeKuyt
    1180 posts Professional
    I watched most of the 4-0? match. v.good. GL, I`ll try & watch later.
    btw that Neal Guides chap says 4 chem Walker>Robertson ??

And get rid of my Red Robbo? That’s sacrilege mate. Ohhhh andyy andyyyy

• GetDefoeKuyt
    1180 posts Professional

Don't be too disheartened, as I get beat off the noobiest of noobs

yep at work too

You promised us 30. What's going on!!! I'll stick with my original 19 wins 😋 haha

I thought EA might send me 30 noobs to make this experiment look good for them. Guess they never got the memo & sent me a pro :#
  • GetDefoeKuyt
    1180 posts Professional
    34xjrsw.png

Streaming a few more games lads, if you fancy the watch head over!

• Alex_cr
    How do I get on your stream?
  • nextqprmanager

Twitch , then search JDavies90
  • GetDefoeKuyt
    1180 posts Professional

Twitch , then search JDavies90

My man B)

• GetDefoeKuyt
    1180 posts Professional
    All finished for the night lads, thank you to everyone who came & supported. Peace!

Current record: Played 13, won 9.
  • nextqprmanager
    All finished for the night lads, thank you to everyone who came & supported. Peace!

Excellent mate
    Is your team worth me getting / any stand-outs / dont bother?
    thx
  • GetDefoeKuyt
    1180 posts Professional

Excellent mate
    thx

Courtois saves my **** pretty much every game. All keepers are awful this year but he’s the best out of a bad bunch for me. 9/10

TIF Lala is solid, cant ask for a better RB 10/10

VVD & Varane are the best CB’s on the game. Put some great tackles in when you need them. 10/10

IF Robbo is my weak link, he jump high enough to get himself off the ground. I need to upgrade but he’s there to give chem atm 4/10

Mid Makelele is a beast, he won’t leave my squad until I upgrade to his prime 8/10

IF Firmino is new for me, haven’t used any Bobbys this year but I’ve slotted him in CM with a shadow card on him & he’s outstanding. Plus he scores & assists quite abit 9/10 (early days with him though)

SIF Anderson is my wild card as I’m playing him at CM. I’ve put a sentinel on him which actually gives him some great defending stats. He won’t be leaving the team any time soon 8/10

IF Sonaldo - Cheat code at CAM 12/10

Mbappe is a beast at ST, using Deadeye on him & he absolutely stomps. Atleast a goal & an assist per 1 game. 25748/10

Griezmann is probably one of the best strikers you can get for a 2 ST formation. He’s great at passing & runs but his WF can let him down sometimes. As you’ve see I try to keep him on his left & when I do he’s top bin machine 8/10

Hope it helps bud

• nextqprmanager

Excellent mate
    thx

Courtois saves my **** pretty much every game. All keepers are awful this year but he’s the best out of a bad bunch for me. 9/10

TIF Lala is solid, cant ask for a better RB 10/10

VVD & Varane are the best CB’s on the game. Put some great tackles in when you need them. 10/10

IF Robbo is my weak link, he jump high enough to get himself off the ground. I need to upgrade but he’s there to give chem atm 4/10

Mid Makelele is a beast, he won’t leave my squad until I upgrade to his prime 8/10

IF Firmino is new for me, haven’t used any Bobbys this year but I’ve slotted him in CM with a shadow card on him & he’s outstanding. Plus he scores & assists quite abit 9/10 (early days with him though)

SIF Anderson is my wild card as I’m playing him at CM. I’ve put a sentinel on him which actually gives him some great defending stats. He won’t be leaving the team any time soon 8/10

IF Sonaldo - Cheat code at CAM 12/10

Mbappe is a beast at ST, using Deadeye on him & he absolutely stomps. Atleast a goal & an assist per 1 game. 25748/10

Griezmann is probably one of the best strikers you can get for a 2 ST formation. He’s great at passing & runs but his WF can let him down sometimes. As you’ve see I try to keep him on his left & when I do he’s top bin machine 8/10

Hope it helps bud

That is really helpful thanks
    I`ll go through my Club tomo & sell & re-build. The Team I bought after TOTY is lop-sided, just trying out players` really.
    I like Neymar [ as long as he is not touched ] & KDB [ but is not quick enough I think - a bit of a luxury ]
    I have Sandro LB [ who could still link with Anderson ?? ] or Walker on 4 chem
    I have Varane & Courtois
    I take it Sonaldo IF is much better than nif?
    I will try to get Kante instead of Make
    cheers
  • GetDefoeKuyt
    1180 posts Professional
    Going to stream a few more games lads.. back on twitch if anyone fancies it :)
  • KuriosOranj
    102 posts Has Potential To Be Special
    Going to stream a few more games lads.. back on twitch if anyone fancies it :)

Sorry m8, stuck in a softplay with the family haha Good luck though. Should get to 14 easily this afternoon 👍
  • iRusty_yo
    3007 posts National Call-Up
    Good luck man. Remember, game management. Make sure to keep possession once you notice that your passes are not reaching their destination
  • Hey everyone ! I'm currently trying to insert Zlatan in my team, but I didn't find any solution at the moment. It would be so nice if someone helps me !
    I got 200k to invest, and my objective is to play with : Thauvin / Zlatan / Fékir / Depay ( Others are disposable)
    Thank you for your time, TeamLigue1.png
  • GetDefoeKuyt
    1180 posts Professional
    Not looking too good lads, played 23 won 13.. need all 7 for G1

I’m not worried because I’ve seen this film already, I finish G2
  • nextqprmanager

just wonder if you would be better off-stream?
    some YT`s say streaming at the same time gives you lag / takes concentration?
  • GetDefoeKuyt
    1180 posts Professional

just wonder if you would be better off-stream?
    some YT`s say streaming at the same time gives you lag / takes concentration?

Maybe mate. Maybe I’m just a G2 player regardless of team.

Great going EA. You’re proving there’s absolutely no point in buying Fifa Points to upgrade your team :kissing_closed_eyes: