EA - Do something about early leavers PLEASE

glennuk1
86 posts Has Potential To Be Special
Had 3 games in a row where I have got a draw and two losses.

The draw I was all over the other player, hit the post, missed a penalty (I know git gud) then he quit....goes down as a draw. Next two losses I was all over but conceded an early goal. Both times opponent quit and won before 60 mins. I could have come back, its just BS and it is being exploited.

Any idea if EA are planning to patch this out?

Comments

• CtldChaos
    2047 posts Fans' Favourite
    Ummm.... if the opponent leaves when the game is drawn OR you are losing... the game does not count, in WL at least. Are you talking about DR?
  • Noob_FC
    3149 posts National Call-Up
    Happened to me in WL..was in 1 game only... I was dominating the game, hit the post 2 times in 30 mins... he scored in 20 mins.. had only 1 shot 1 goal.. he quit in 35th min....using the glitch...
  • mdizzl3
    12321 posts Has That Special Something
    I would love it if they could detect when someone has deliberately terminated a game. EA could then make one random player from their active squad untradeable. 3 strikes and a player is removed from the club! It would stop this pretty darn quick!
  • glennuk1
    86 posts Has Potential To Be Special
    CtldChaos wrote: »
    Ummm.... if the opponent leaves when the game is drawn OR you are losing... the game does not count, in WL at least. Are you talking about DR?

Yeh just doing DR this week with run up to Christmas. Not enough time for WL