The latest Title Update for FIFA 20 is now available on PC and includes the changes listed here.

December POTM

Tornado31619
20197 posts Club Captain
Maybe a bit early with two matchdays still left, but we should have a decent idea by now.

Lingard
Son
Salah

To name a few.

This month has been very busy, there’ve been lots of good performances out there.

Comments

• Tornado31619
    20197 posts Club Captain
    Rashford too
  • number7rocky
    5032 posts Big Money Move
    Auba/Salah/Son depends on next couple games and who scores.

A potm St Son though ♥
  • Tornado31619
    20197 posts Club Captain
    Rashford 1g 4a
    Lingard 4g 1a
    Auba 4g 2a
    Salah 4g 1a
    Kane 4g 2a
    Son 4g 3a

Going to be hilarious when FUTMAS Son owners get mugged off by the SIF, whose owners then get mugged off by the POTM :lol:
  • LovelyVillain
    3579 posts National Call-Up
    Rashford 1g 4a
    Lingard 4g 1a
    Auba 4g 2a
    Salah 4g 1a
    Kane 4g 2a
    Son 4g 3a

Going to be hilarious when FUTMAS Son owners get mugged off by the SIF, whose owners then get mugged off by the POTM :lol:

For that reason he probably won’t get an IF and especially not a POTM unfortunately
  • Tornado31619
    20197 posts Club Captain
    EA don’t decide POTM so he’ll probably end up with both
  • number7rocky
    5032 posts Big Money Move
    Rashford 1g 4a
    Lingard 4g 1a
    Auba 4g 2a
    Salah 4g 1a
    Kane 4g 2a
    Son 4g 3a

Wow Sons looking good so far, as long as the others don't go bagging a brace/hatrick. Another goal and assist and he has a great chance, 4 goals for a mid in Lingard ain't good for a potm son though!
  • LovelyVillain
    3579 posts National Call-Up

In that case maybe POTM, but not IF. I don’t think EA have released an IF the same week as POTM for the same player but I could be wrong. If so it’ll probably come with a position switch
  • BLUESBOY345
    1534 posts Play-Off Hero
    Praying for an Auba brace this week
  • seabo
    1509 posts Play-Off Hero
    edited December 2018
    Salah has 2 assists.

Liverpool: 5 wins
    Spurs: 4 wins 1 loss
    Arsenal: 3 wins 1 draw 1 loss
    Man Utd: 2 wins 2 draws 1 loss

So far it should be Salah, Son or Kane. Please don't be Kane...Also don't be LW Son
  • Pow_patrol70
    150 posts Has Potential To Be Special
    VVD
  • dododada
    107 posts Has Potential To Be Special
    you know salah will win this.. salah will get all the popular vote from fans
  • Retro_G
    31949 posts National Team Captain
    dododada wrote: »
    you know salah will win this.. salah will get all the popular vote from fans

It's EA who have majority vote with POTM, fan vote is pretty irrelevant. No doubt Salah will win though, because EA have a hard on for Liverpool players all year and they're extremely biased.
  • truegunn3r
    9961 posts Has That Special Something
    edited December 2018

In that case maybe POTM, but not IF. I don’t think EA have released an IF the same week as POTM for the same player but I could be wrong. If so it’ll probably come with a position switch

It’s not the same week because SIF Son will come out this Wednesday and POTM Son mid January. However, your argument can be applied to FUTMAS Son so maybe no SIF this Wednesday
  • Noob_FC
    3149 posts National Call-Up
    Rashford 1g 4a
    Lingard 4g 1a
    Auba 4g 2a
    Salah 4g 1a
    Kane 4g 2a
    Son 4g 3a

Next game will be important!!
  • iamjonasjones
    133 posts Has Potential To Be Special
    If Liverpool go undefeated during December and Salah gets another goal or 2 he'll win
    Liverpool have Newcastle and arsenal at home if they win both they'll be 7-0

I wish van dijk would get potm though
  • Retro_G
    If Liverpool go undefeated during December and Salah gets another goal or 2 he'll win

It's an individual award, not a team award. Scousers going on like they're going to do another Arsenal with an unbeaten season.

What happened the last time you lot got excited about winning the league? Slippy G fell flat on his face, your club was an embarrassment. Blue moon and all that!
  • MayJ44
    55 posts Park Captain
    Retro_G wrote: »

It's an individual award, not a team award. Scousers going on like they're going to do another Arsenal with an unbeaten season.

What happened the last time you lot got excited about winning the league? Slippy G fell flat on his face, your club was an embarrassment. Blue moon and all that!

He’s just talking about an unbeaten December, not a season. Also mate your club is mid table and nearer Wolves, Watford and Bournemouth then the top 5 in the league so you’d know all about embarrassment.
  • centenary88
    622 posts An Exciting Prospect
    Virgil Van Dijk
    Son
    Salah

Easily the best three players this month ( so far ) in that order.
  • Retro_G
    MayJ44 wrote: »

He’s just talking about an unbeaten December, not a season. Also mate your club is mid table and nearer Wolves, Watford and Bournemouth then the top 5 in the league so you’d know all about embarrassment.

We had a dinosaur managing our team with outdated tactics, but he still won more trophies than Klopp achieved!

We're only half way through the season. There is plenty of time for us to turn our season around. I wouldn't be surprised if we end up winning another trophy, while you lot go another season without winning anything. Five long years, you've won f all! :joy::joy::joy::joy::joy:
  • MayJ44
    55 posts Park Captain

We had a dinosaur managing our team with outdated tactics, but he still won more trophies than Klopp achieved!

We're only half way through the season. There is plenty of time for us to turn our season around. I wouldn't be surprised if we end up winning another trophy, while you lot go another season without winning anything. Five long years, you've won f all! :joy::joy::joy::joy::joy:

And now you’ve got a caretaker manager who helped Cardiff get relegated. So yeah I don’t expect much of a turn around. And I hope you can count more than the fingers on your hands because you’ll need them to keep track of how many years passed before your team become relevant again. Not even the best club in your own city.
  • Retro_G
    edited December 2018

And now you’ve got a caretaker manager who helped Cardiff get relegated. So yeah I don’t expect much of a turn around. And I hope you can count more than the fingers on your hands because you’ll need them to keep track of how many years passed before your team become relevant again. Not even the best club in your own city.

A club legend who learned his trade under the best manager to ever grace the sport. OGS knows the United way, he has brought in a highly experienced coach who served under Fegie for numerous years, known as Micky Phelan.

It's ridiculous to bring up OGS's stint at Cardiff, because it was his first job at managing a big team, he quite clearly hadn't got the calibre of player needed to implement his attacking philosophy.

We had our most emphatic win in the PL this weekend since the fergie era, every team in the league would struggle against that kind of movement up front. Write us off at your own peril and but the sleeping giant has truly awoken!
  • AFC_95
    8828 posts League Winner
    As always it HAS to be a forward, right? Ugh.
  • oldboiler
    2384 posts Fans' Favourite
    If Utd make 5th with that defence and midfield then he’d have done a good job.
  • GodGoku
    308 posts Sunday League Hero
    It's VVD
  • seabo
    1509 posts Play-Off Hero

Well if everyone has similar stats like they do now, then they can be separated by who helped win the most games obviously...

Geez you United fans are getting bitter fast lol. Wasn't long ago most United fans were predicting they were finishing above Liverpool this season. Now things have gone sour all you can do is try to shoot Liverpool down :D

Football is not just about trophies, you can win trophies and still be a failure. Kids these days can only banter about their team's trophies - what is even the point of having supporters from all the other clubs who don't win trophies then? You can win no trophies in your career even like Poch and be a huge success (with everyone pining for him to be next Utd manager).

Football is about the enjoyment week in week out of watching your team and hopefully seeing them improve. Clearly Utd may have won some minor trophies but most of the fans didn't enjoy the games and the playstyle - another reason Mou got sacked. LFC for example may not have won the CL last year but I guarantee you 99% the fans enjoyed every moment of the ride to the final because it was exciting until the end and saw a lot of our players improve to another level. It ended in disappointment but that's football, it's meant to be enjoyed while things are going well.
  • Retro_G
    seabo wrote: »

Well if everyone has similar stats like they do now, then they can be separated by who helped win the most games obviously...

Geez you United fans are getting bitter fast lol. Wasn't long ago most United fans were predicting they were finishing above Liverpool this season. Now things have gone sour all you can do is try to shoot Liverpool down :D

Football is not just about trophies, you can win trophies and still be a failure. Kids these days can only banter about their team's trophies - what is even the point of having supporters from all the other clubs who don't win trophies then? You can win no trophies in your career even like Poch and be a huge success (with everyone pining for him to be next Utd manager).

Football is about the enjoyment week in week out of watching your team and hopefully seeing them improve. Clearly Utd may have won some minor trophies but most of the fans didn't enjoy the games and the playstyle - another reason Mou got sacked. LFC for example may not have won the CL last year but I guarantee you 99% the fans enjoyed every moment of the ride to the final because it was exciting until the end and saw a lot of our players improve to another level. It ended in disappointment but that's football, it's meant to be enjoyed while things are going well.

Trophies don't matter? Now I've heard it all, no way any passionate pool fan born in the 70's or before would say that, you've become accustomed to failure, in your head it's acceptable. Oh how the mighty have fallen, fair play you've me in stitches here and PMSL! :joy::joy::joy::joy::joy:
  • seabo
    1509 posts Play-Off Hero
    United post Ferguson is basically becoming Liverpool post 1990...you might win a few minor cups here and there but will generally go down hill and won't be dominating the league or Europe any time soon.
  • iRusty_yo
    3981 posts National Call-Up
    United post Ferguson is basically becoming Liverpool post 1990...you might win a few minor cups here and there but will generally go down hill and won't be dominating the league or Europe any time soon.

Truth
  • centenary88
    622 posts An Exciting Prospect

Man utd will be back before long but it will take major investment , they need a whole defence as what they have now is poor.

• Headshrinker363
    5764 posts Big Money Move
    Praying for an Auba brace this week

And to be able to turn in his first card.