Are you a FIFA streamer? Get yourself added to the forum list here

EA ,you ruined the game after latest patches

Yiannis-T
165 posts Has Potential To Be Special
edited December 2018
What are you doing EA? the game was just fine and you had to come up again,with the latest patches to ruin it!I can't understand the idea of a new patch every week. It was supposed to reduce the stamina if you were pressing a lot ,but now instead of this ,we can see overpowered teams to run like supermen for 90 minutes. JUVENTUS is overpowered ,they run like maniacs all of them,from the last defender to Ronaldo.What is this again????

Comments

• TacticalTugTeam
    1075 posts Professional
    edited December 2018
    You were saying only a couple weeks back that Fifa19 was a good game. :D.. make your mind up.

The 6 gameplay updates so far have been so insignificant, the gameplay has hardly changed at all. I don’t know what you’re talking about.

19 is still in a bad state gameplay wise the same as it was at launch.

Have yourself a Merry Christmas.

B)

Post edited by TacticalTugTeam on
  • Yiannis-T
    165 posts Has Potential To Be Special
    at the beginning the game was so much different.Haven't you noticed the change in the stamina of the teams?If you didn't notice then you're probably not playing Fifa. instead of being reduced after high pressure ,now it's even worse than the beginning .The game is changed for sure since the last 2 updates. Merry Christmas,and a happy new year to you also.
  • mmm1080
    59 posts Park Captain
    Yiannis-T wrote: »
    What are you doing EA? the game was just fine and you had to come up again,with the latest patches to ruin it!I can't understand the idea of a new patch every week. It was supposed to reduce the stamina if you were pressing a lot ,but now instead of this ,we can see overpowered teams to run like supermen for 90 minutes. JUVENTUS is overpowered ,they run like maniacs all of them,from the last defender to Ronaldo.What is this again????

After the latest updates no team can do high team pressure for 90 minutes. If you don't run around like a headless chicken than you won't have any issues with your stamina.
  • TacticalTugTeam
    1075 posts Professional
    edited December 2018
    Yiannis-T wrote: »
    at the beginning the game was so much different.Haven't you noticed the change in the stamina of the teams?If you didn't notice then you're probably not playing Fifa. instead of being reduced after high pressure ,now it's even worse than the beginning .The game is changed for sure since the last 2 updates. Merry Christmas,and a happy new year to you also.

FIFA19 has had bad gameplay from Day1 so for you to say you liked it in the past makes no sense.

The Updates have hardly changed the game at all as they've been insignificant..

The AI Defending update changed nothing, Auto blocks & AI Defending is the exact same, it takes no skill to Defend.

On top of this 1v1's inside the box are harder to score than finesse Timed Finishing outside the box which is a disgrace for a supposed competitive game.

Even FIFA18 & 17 are better than FIFA19 LOL. :#

Have a Happy New Year to you too. :)

Post edited by TacticalTugTeam on
  • Yiannis-T wrote: »

I have noticed the exact same thing! Since that update before the last two (was that some time in November I think) players have no power anymore after 55 mins. I am playing career mode and the way players became tired during the game was just fine. Why would they change it?? Now passing the 55tn min or so every players power bar is completely empty while my oponents players are still fine under the circumstances. I even changed my style of play a bit, with less pressing and less sprinting, didn't help. Then again it makes it much harder to win, if you can't sprint with your players too much.
    EA please, put the stamina thing (don't know how else to call it lol) back how it used to be.

Yours sincerely