Bar Ronaldo who ill never be able to afford
  • sheffutd87
    2984 posts National Call-Up
    Benatia > Skr
    RTTF Florenzi > Vrsalijko
    Sandro > Kolorov
  • Colzy
    562 posts An Exciting Prospect
    Cancelo RB. And I prefer Chiellini and IF Manolas at CB. Koulibaly fouled too often for me. Haven’t used the 85 Skriniar but do have the 87 and can’t bring myself to swap him in, the current 2 are solid.
  • Westhead94
    150 posts Has Potential To Be Special
    sheffutd87 wrote: »
    Benatia > Skr
    RTTF Florenzi > Vrsalijko
    Sandro > Kolorov

Not thought of benatia
    Was thinking of upgrading to either sif cancelo or Florenzi but struggling to choose
  • Renamed123456
    4079 posts National Call-Up
    How you even use Benatia or any of these Serie A CBs??? Their ball skills are terrible.

Scared to waste coins on them because I won't be able to pass out from the back.

They're all slow and low stamina too
  • greif44
    2366 posts Fans' Favourite
    Westhead94 wrote: »
    1rQmaG9.jpg
    Upgrade your RB, mate. But noticeable upgrade would be IF or SIF Cancelo.
    Besides RB, this is probably best that you can get from Serie A.
    People who say that Sandro is better than Kolarov probably just haven't tried Kolarov.
    You have good CBs and I doubt that you'll see a lot of difference if you switch from Skriniar to Benatia.
    I would just upgrade ST to the one with better workrates and 4* skills, but that'd be an icon

• AFC_95
    8828 posts League Winner
    OTW Cancelo!
  • Westhead94
    greif44 wrote: »
    1rQmaG9.jpg
    People who say that Sandro is better than Kolarov probably just haven't tried Kolarov.
    You have good CBs and I doubt that you'll see a lot of difference if you switch from Skriniar to Benatia.
    I would just upgrade ST to the one with better workrates and 4* skills, but that'd be an icon

Yea Cancelo seems the way to go. I use shadow on Kolarov and he's good, strong and good in the air too.

I had immobile striker, just switched to belotti. But poss looking at IF Immobile next
  • greif44
    1rQmaG9.jpg

Yea Cancelo seems the way to go. I use shadow on Kolarov and he's good, strong and good in the air too.

I had immobile striker, just switched to belotti. But poss looking at IF Immobile next

I doubt that you'll see big difference between IF and NIF Immobile tbh
    There's limited choice of good strikers in Serie A, so I'd go either for hybrid or an icon
  • Geenoui
    394 posts Sunday League Hero
    1rQmaG9.jpg

Sandro is better than Kolarov. Have used both alot.
  • Westhead94
    Geenoui wrote: »
    1rQmaG9.jpg

Sandro is better than Kolarov. Have used both alot.

Okay
  • distilled89
    55 posts Park Captain
    Tried both kolarov(Red one) and sandro, have to agree that sandro is better, squad is good tho, swap cancelo for vrsaljiko maybe naingolan for parolo?

I also tried if immobile, he is good but didnt feel much difference from nif
    U could alsi do futmas matuidi, hes great
  • Westhead94
    Tried both kolarov(Red one) and sandro, have to agree that sandro is better, squad is good tho, swap cancelo for vrsaljiko maybe naingolan for parolo?

I also tried if immobile, he is good but didnt feel much difference from nif
    U could alsi do futmas matuidi, hes great

Missed out on matuidi now
  • Bolly80
    129 posts Has Potential To Be Special
    I'm using IF Mertens up top with Ronaldo and mertens is out scoring Ronaldo for me he's superb
  • Bolly80
    129 posts Has Potential To Be Special
    Bolly80 wrote: »
    I'm using IF Mertens up top with Ronaldo and mertens is out scoring Ronaldo for me he's superb

Ignore just seen he's your cam lol
  • Westhead94

Ignore just seen he's your cam lol

Yea he's class
  • greif44
    maybe naingolan for parolo
    got Parolo, sold Nainggolan, never looked back
  • Raider
    3455 posts National Call-Up
    naingolan can be a great way to hybrid with bpl hazard kdb etc, parolo is decent but wouldnt say he's better than naing, oh and sbc savic > both of them unfortunately i missed him :(