I've broken my Pro Clubs features list into several parts for easier dissemination. Please make your own suggestions below. I may update this list as good ideas come along.
TECHNICAL FIXES & CHANGES
- Add additional servers to combat player lag, better regional matchmaking(?)
- Fix various glitches and bugs ranging from GK cam glitch, CAM rating glitch, CB's in the wall, kick off glitch to goals disappearing to animation problems, etc. (see JCC's list of exhaustive bugs and glitches to fix)
- Relook at the physics - too many balls hitting the posts
- GK should be the one able to move the wall (currently cannot)
- Fix "Unexpected Error" when joining pro clubs
- Fix "Stats Cannot be Reported" error
- A human substitutions system -- either give each team the standard 3 substitutions, or allow substitutions at half-time.
- Allow player disconnects to reconnect to play and take over from the CPU.
- A spectator mode/slots that allows free switch in camera views including a free look
- Toggle option to disable skipping of cut scenes & replays
- Add a customisable tournament feature where people can run their own ladder / league within the game.
EXTRA MAJOR FEATURES
- Cosmetic monetisation system that ranges to customised kits to uploading of personal club crest to branding your own stadium. (we would pay for this!)
- Greater catalog of boots, balls, gloves, etc. add things like warm up gear/trainers/jackets
- Allow uploading of the end of game match highlights directly to a linked YouTube account
- Allow saving of the end of game match highlights to PS4 HD
- Add a practice mode where we can scrim against 11 CPU team
- Add a practice stadium where we can practice set pieces, etc.
- Better club stats such as top scorer, defender, GK cleansheets/saves, etc.
- Beyond Div 1 add a (for example) a short term season based league say Premier League or Champions League where clubs can qualify for and have a system of relegation, etc., the top performing teams in these leagues can then be invited to the major esports pro clubs tournaments (assuming there are ones). In FUT terms like a FUT Champs or something.
- Add to this Premier League system a system of transfer market where pro clubs can buy/sell their players. Would need a standardized player rating system for human Pro Club players based off of their performance. Say at the start of the season everyone is set to the same, then as games and season progresses their rating (and thus value) changes based on their performance.
- More deeper and diverse traits skill tree, players should be able to create a more diverse VP based on the choices they make on where to put skill points. The choice of putting points into certain traits over others should have advantages and disadvantages. Kinda like how there used to be Acrobatic style and Traditional style GK. This is a very common RPG mechanic.
- Consider testing out some Drop-In lobbies that allow for 6v6 as this would allow all attacking and mid-field human players to be filled in common 4-X-X formations. (it's common not to have any human defenders or GK)
- When streaming directly through PS4 to Twitch, Facebook, YouTube allow all in-game teammates voices to be heard not just the streamers. (since PS Voice parties limited to max 8)
- Show favored/primary position at Drop-In lobby
- Selective in-game voice chat mute of your own team member(s) in Drop-Ins
- Disable GK view ball trails effect
- Toggle option of more accurate numerical value ping/latency (60ms)