Does GK Basic Chem really works?

the_bad_seeds_fc
582 posts An Exciting Prospect
edited December 2018
I understand that it boosts around +7 or +10 on all atributes if you have your GK on full chem? Is that true?

Comments

• From what they say it's true. I always used glove or cat chem style in previous years, but this year I've had the most success with basic chem style. I concede less goals than with any other goalkeeper chem styles. I'm only using an 84 rated keeper though.

I did a test last year with Cech getting the goalkeeper training consumables up to 50% and then adding a silver all attribute to boost his stats visibly to 99. He played worse and let everything in. This is my theory as to why some people say high rated keepers sometimes perform like crap. So a high rated keeper might play better with shield but an 84 rated keeper will play better with basic.

This is just tin foil hat and all.
  • Raider
    3439 posts National Call-Up
    no idea, szczesnys kicking is **** on nif, with chem he has above 80 kicking should be pretty decent but inst that very accurate
  • Jonboyparker
    5275 posts Big Money Move
    I have UCL De Gea and all stats are boosted near max on basic. Putting a Chem style on him will reduce stats.
  • Vixonner
    93 posts Park Captain
    I have UCL De Gea and all stats are boosted near max on basic. Putting a Chem style on him will reduce stats.

This
  • the_bad_seeds_fc
    582 posts An Exciting Prospect
    Thanks a lot mates