Connection

SinkXI
783 posts Semi-Pro
Was 17 points away from promotion to division 4 on rivals. I am now almost relegated. Without winning a single match. The lag is unbearable. Sky say my connection is perfect. I use wireless, my router doesn’t have any ports for wireless. Is there any way to get a better connection?

Comments

• Pieman25
    15756 posts World Class
    You could try a pair of home plugs, definitely helps my connection at the other side of the house.
  • RetroRobbie
    219 posts Sunday League Hero
    Connections are a joke!! EA did a patch this week and its made mine worse ha ha ha ha

I have a wired connection do everything i can yet EA tell me its my ISP. I have a 150mbps connetion and use BT.

Tell me if it were my internet connection then why dont i suffer on all my other online game??
    Funny they all work fine!

EA wont admit its hem, they tell me i suffer from packet loss so its down to BT, BT look at my line and say its workinh fine there are no faults! And around and around we go.

I dont get lag, but im always deemed to have the worse connection, so i suffer with slow players, runninh like im in thick mud, passes not going, shots not having the power

JOKE OF A GAME!!!!!!!!!!

Yet i keep playing!!! Ha ha ha ha ha ha guess im the mug!!!!
  • SinkXI
    783 posts Semi-Pro
    What are home plugs ? Never heard of them. Yeah since the patch my latency bar hasn’t even reached 5 one single time
  • Pieman25
    15756 posts World Class
    SinkXI wrote: »
    What are home plugs ? Never heard of them. Yeah since the patch my latency bar hasn’t even reached 5 one single time

If you google TP-Link it'll show you that particular brand, I use them as the Wi-fi at the back of my house isn't up to gaming and it extends the wired connection effectively. Can't say it'll definitely help you but from personal experience it was a life saver.
  • SinkXI
    783 posts Semi-Pro
    So.... I had sky round last night , put a booster in and said all connections in the house were perfect. Because I’m on sky broadband , I’m able to use my sky q box right next to the PS4 as a WiFi hub. I have a cat5 patch cable to go wired , does this work the same way as an Ethernet cable ?