Dont drink and FIFA

CM15
549 posts An Exciting Prospect
Have a vague memory of switching the PS4 on last night after Xmas do... 9 straight losses on WL! :#

Comments

• Cornushon
    5317 posts Big Money Move
    CM15 wrote: Β»
    Have a vague memory of switching the PS4 on last night after Xmas do... 9 straight losses on WL! :#

But I bet you had fun lol
  • Waldog94
    3217 posts National Call-Up
    Never a good idea haha although hashtag harry says he has no memory of playing his last five games from last weekend after a night out but he won them
  • foleywba
    155 posts Has Potential To Be Special
    Came in drunk last night and managed a couple games of weekend league, somehow got two ragequits, might do it every week 😭
  • truegunn3r
    12310 posts Has That Special Something
    edited December 2018
    It’s the only way to get through it!
  • KetBreezyX
    253 posts Sunday League Hero
    Mate I did the same thing last night. I racked up more losses than that, πŸŽƒπŸŽƒπŸŽƒπŸŽƒ up my weekend league lol
  • freakjas
    12989 posts Has That Special Something
    Did that a few years ago, back before wl was a thing.
    Didnt win one game lmao
  • Toshevv
    1309 posts Professional
    I remember once I had 6 wins in the old division and I was dominating I went out drinking and I said how hard can it be I will just play calm...

Lost 5:0 could not follow a simple pass.
  • Boysie91
    13800 posts World Class
    I can't even play the moring/afternoon after sod trying to play whilst drunk thats suicide lol
  • sheffutd87
    3441 posts National Call-Up
    In Fifa 17 I woke up to a totally different team with 0 recollection of selling or buying a new team.

It was a random hybrid around 5* skillers with 100 chemistry but was probably the least competitive team I’ve ever had πŸ˜‚
  • LJC18
    187 posts Has Potential To Be Special
    I came home after a night out last Xmas, did a daily Futmas sbc, packed de gea and then quick sold the whole pack instead of sending to the club.
  • Renamed123456
    6198 posts Big Money Move
    CM15 wrote: Β»

Sober up and realise it had nothing to do with the drink
  • Blarix
    20869 posts Club Captain
    In Fifa `16 and 17 both times I spend over 10 mill on pack on xmas night, I woke up next day and found bunch of players in my team `and 10 mill down.

• R2THAP
    51 posts Park Captain
    edited December 2018
    The only thing worse than drunk fifa for me is hungover fifa. The slightest bit of a hangover and I get thumped in every single game. :|
  • Natureboy44
    963 posts Professional
    Much more fun drinking and playing wkl makes it more tolerable, i really should to try and play sobre one week