Hows Keane?

iD33J91
5440 posts Big Money Move
Tempted by his prime SBC.

Can do it for about 250k coins and stuff from my club and untradeables

I’ve tried the loan and thought he was decent. Tempted purely by the fact I can throw him into a better SBC down the line. But if Crespo doesn’t require an icon I think I’d prefer him (or Gerrard and Rijkard)

Comments

• SomeNextGuy
    2606 posts Fans' Favourite
    I just farted in the gym and people are making comments but they think it was the fat guy.
  • iD33J91
    I just farted in the gym and people are making comments but they think it was the fat guy.

Cheers - this is exceptionally useful. You’ve convinced me
  • LazyFIFA
    505 posts An Exciting Prospect
    I've only used the loan but he has been incredible for me. If he is going to make a difference to your team then do it. Coins are easy to obtain and having an icon ready for further down the line is always nice because it's one less worry.
  • S-Dog
    2382 posts Fans' Favourite
    Pretty good
  • Eggchasers
    719 posts An Exciting Prospect
    Honestly has been awful for me. He hasn't done anything. Isnt as strong when entering a physical contest as I had hoped. He is much quicker and balanced than I expected, but just not even close to worth the coins over someone like Allan, let alone Kante.

A no go for me. I have been hugelt disappointed. Rui Costa is 100 times better as a CM for me.
  • iD33J91
    Eggchasers wrote: »
    Honestly has been awful for me. He hasn't done anything. Isnt as strong when entering a physical contest as I had hoped. He is much quicker and balanced than I expected, but just not even close to worth the coins over someone like Allan, let alone Kante.

A no go for me. I have been hugelt disappointed. Rui Costa is 100 times better as a CM for me.

Costa is terrible IMO. Found him useless
  • AjaxLegends
    1722 posts Play-Off Hero
    I’m tempted too but would rather have Rijkaard as an end game CDM (Vieira too expensive). And last year he didn’t require an icon..
  • Ian_Ando08
    7469 posts League Winner
    hes amazing mate as long as you dont expect too much of him as in dribbling shooting etc !

hes the perfect CDM his interceptions are incredible tackling is amazing and his passing is brilliant for a CDM

anyone whos saying hes awful clearly expect too much :)