Mega pack + lerma...pulled oblak
  • Shezzzzzzz
    1001 posts Professional
    Jumbo rare players
    Got 5 x 84s and 2 x 83s
    Not worth it but will do again l
  • truegunn3r
    7748 posts League Winner
    Finished WL and straight into Christmas. Done think I can finish the Weekly Objective where I have to score twice in 7 matches considering not long left after Boxing Day. Do you think EA will do another Swap Item, maybe an SBC or something?
  • Psyclon13
    289 posts Sunday League Hero
    If you are talking about December items, no, they've all been released.
  • Pipita
    632 posts An Exciting Prospect
    Ffs i made the challange now its stucked some where the unssigned items need to do the another one and claim by the phone -.-
  • Rare Mage and got Oblak, Di Maria and a few other items to make it a 70k pack. Happy with that and didnt do any of SBCs to get extra Swap players.
  • Finally got 7 wins. Traded my cards for Rare Players mega-pack. Best player - Mahrez. Extremely disappointed :disappointed:

There is not even a DAILY futmas SBC to complete to cheer me up.
  • lucas
    4662 posts National Call-Up
    Rara mega was **** but lasagna is GOAT
  • FCB23
    51 posts Park Captain
    Jumbo rare players. Best player: Koke..
  • Mido
    341 posts Sunday League Hero
    Took Lasagna earlier in the month and Kurzawa today. Roll on Jan.
  • Pipita
    Submitted all 11 swap players to 100k pack then made the 12th went to straight my unssigned items and I cant get that now... Hope EA release that totw sbc soon.
  • JordVorenholt
    374 posts Sunday League Hero
    Pipita wrote: »
    Submitted all 11 swap players to 100k pack then made the 12th went to straight my unssigned items and I cant get that now... Hope EA release that totw sbc soon.

try to open a bronze pack or so it will probably tell you you "have items to deal with" and then the unassigned items show up again
  • holdenwait
    51313 posts Ballon d'Or Winner
    Didn't even get lerma lol, just packs
  • Alemas_2012
    13858 posts Has That Special Something
    edited December 2018
    holdenwait wrote: »
    Didn't even get lerma lol, just packs

Thug life.
    What did you get?
  • Pipita
    edited December 2018

try to open a bronze pack or so it will probably tell you you "have items to deal with" and then the unassigned items show up again

Cant open any packs because my unassigned is quite full :smiley: need to clear my unassigned items first.
  • regia5bg
    555 posts An Exciting Prospect
    Got 12 tokens. Still uncertain about what to do.

Jumbo Rare Players Pack (12) or Rare Mega Pack (7) + Mega Pack (5)?

I suppose it'll be the first one.
  • Tekover
    75 posts Park Captain
    Was hesitating between Gameiro as an extra sub, or Kurzawa and finally took this last lad.
    He is quite insane, very solid, attacking very well and not problem with the low defensive rate as long as you ask him to always come back.
  • nj10
    2109 posts Fans' Favourite
    Went for the 100k pack

Got insigne IF Townsend an 84 and a couple of 83’s

Not the worst 100k pack but was hoping for more
  • Prime Electrum Pack and Jumbo Rare Players Pack, got Sergi Roberto.
    I'm used to it lol, just that I don't need any of the provided players.
  • Pranav
    744 posts Semi-Pro
    Lerma for me
  • zago33
    578 posts An Exciting Prospect
    jumbo rare, got benzema
  • mjweatherup
    681 posts An Exciting Prospect
    Jumbo rare - Icardi. Can’t complain seeing as most got nothing. I was on 13 out of 15 wins from last weekend to get the last player. It was Utter bs trying to the last two wins. I went from 1700 skill points to relegation from division 4 before I won 2 games 🤷‍♂️🤦‍♂️ Never again am I bothering with swap deals
  • KinggHuss
    1499 posts Play-Off Hero
    got lerma and lasagna only
  • Sm0key_J0e
    274 posts Sunday League Hero
    I got Isco who is great normally but is as useless as everyone else when gameplay is lagging.
  • Safehands84
    2721 posts Fans' Favourite
    Went 100k pack and electrum, nothing in electrum, 100k pack not one player over 81, did get if Duncan though
  • Psyclon13
    289 posts Sunday League Hero
    I wasn't all too excited about Gameiro at the start, but he has proven to be very capable. Currently his record is 52 games, 52 goals, 40 assists, which is pretty decent. So far all swap deals have turned out great for me, looking forward to the January edition!
  • James Libby
    4113 posts National Call-Up
    HakosFut wrote: »
    I did gameiro and he's insane

Hahahahahaha.
  • regia5bg
    555 posts An Exciting Prospect
    At the end I chose the Gold Maxi Rare Players Pack, around 40/50k of value selling players. It could have been worse :)
  • Pipita

Got the last player submitted now just need to clear my 84s so i can open 100k.