FUT SWAP April info thread -Page 1- SB swap token for S3!

Comments

• IAIK7
    2007 posts Fans' Favourite
    Mmbucmmbuc wrote: »
    IAIK7 wrote: »
    Hello, guys!
    How do I get kessel? Or when? I finished silver 3 on the fut champions. Thanks!

Kessel was available from last week's squad battles. Not weekend league. Did you play squad battles last week.

Oh:( that’s too bad. I only played rivals and champions..

Yeh that's unlucky then. If you're unsure about how to get futswap players, always refer to the first page on this thread. It'll tell you the futswap player alongside how you can get them and when to get them by. There's an SBC for one out now. Don't miss it.
  • IAIK7 wrote: »
    Hello, guys!

Kessel was available from last week's squad battles. Not weekend league. Did you play squad battles last week.

Yeh that's unlucky then. If you're unsure about how to get futswap players, always refer to the first page on this thread. It'll tell you the futswap player alongside how you can get them and when to get them by. There's an SBC for one out now. Don't miss it.

Thank you!
  • Futfanatic
    10607 posts Has That Special Something
    Hello, guys!

Check out the first post yourself and tell me what you think @IAIK7 !
  • IAIK7
    Futfanatic wrote: »
    Hello, guys!

Love it 😎
  • Futfanatic
    Hello, guys!

Love it 😎

;)
  • SyedWA
    248 posts Sunday League Hero
    makkan00 wrote: »
    Anyone wants to play friendlies to get 8 wins each and if yes, kindly message me.
    I am in the UK and will be able to do tomorrow evening or tonight after 8:30 pm GMT.

Can play.
  • basdost_goat
    158 posts Has Potential To Be Special
    Arnautovic from rare mega, pfft
  • makkan00
    317 posts Sunday League Hero
    edited February 12
    SyedWA wrote: »
    makkan00 wrote: »
    Anyone wants to play friendlies to get 8 wins each and if yes, kindly message me.
    I am in the UK and will be able to do tomorrow evening or tonight after 8:30 pm GMT.

Can play.

Thanks. Let me know your availability.
    Post edited by makkan00 on
  • HullCity1904
    1405 posts Play-Off Hero
    edited February 12
    What's the latest count of possible cards?

I have 9, any im missing?
  • Futfanatic

You are up to date. Check the first post in this thread for more detailed information.
  • HullCity1904
    1405 posts Play-Off Hero

You are up to date. Check the first post in this thread for more detailed information.

thanks mate
  • makkan00
    edited February 12
    good thread!
    Post edited by makkan00 on
  • 9/9 so far thanks for this thread.

Still going for 14 as my team is Premier League
  • spy
    97 posts Has Potential To Be Special
    Hard to play a lot of games to,get the Brazil one. Only one about 1 from 8 yesterday and kept coming up against really strong teams while I was playing a makeshift team with Brazilians I it. Today I got the other 3 wins from 4 matches including. An 8-3 win against someone with 6 icons in their team! How does someone manage to get such a good team and not be really good,at the game?!
  • spy
    97 posts Has Potential To Be Special
    Does anyone think the Batshuayi swap deals card will be changed to Crystal Palace?
  • IAIK7
    spy wrote: »
    Hard to play a lot of games to,get the Brazil one. Only one about 1 from 8 yesterday and kept coming up against really strong teams while I was playing a makeshift team with Brazilians I it. Today I got the other 3 wins from 4 matches including. An 8-3 win against someone with 6 icons in their team! How does someone manage to get such a good team and not be really good,at the game?!

Trading is as easier as ever. Congrats on completing the objective. I found it pretty tedious myself.
  • IAIK7
    spy wrote: »
    Does anyone think the Batshuayi swap deals card will be changed to Crystal Palace?

No. It's an IF card not a OTW.
  • Excuse me do you know how many Futswapdeals will be available this month? am on 8 now (missed the first SBC one) and am trying to get that Deulofeu (14 required). Will it be possible or should I just let it go? Thank you.
  • AULERT
    486 posts An Exciting Prospect
    I believe that it is the amount of tokens of the ‘most expensive’ player token wise. There are many good options anyway, you could go for Michy Batshuayi as SBC fodder a long with another player of your choice/pack.
  • makkan00
    Atian17 wrote: »
    Excuse me do you know how many Futswapdeals will be available this month? am on 8 now (missed the first SBC one) and am trying to get that Deulofeu (14 required). Will it be possible or should I just let it go? Thank you.

They release only 14 every month. I missed one when Pedro was on the swap deal. Contract EA multiple times to add one more swap deal however nothing was done.

If you have missed one, then start planning what you will do with 13 tokens (if you get all of them).

I have gone for Jesus with my first 6 ones. Now I have 3 and as soon as I have one more, I will go for Batshuayi.

• IAIK7
    edited February 13
    There's 1 HOUR LEFT to complete the futswap SBC. Don't miss your chance to get your futswap reward by missing out on the SBC. Complete it now if you already haven't.
  • anakintommy
    517 posts An Exciting Prospect
    Lads, I'm broke because I bought marquee players and waiting for my rewards. Been really occupied so not enough time to complete the SBC and coins. I've got five FUT swap tokens and I need 10 for the Turkish CM for a team I'm building. It's unlikely I can do the Brazilian objective since I don't have Brazilia players. will I be able.to earn five more tokens possibly for this month or have I missed too many?

And are there any squad battles for swap player?
  • Pieman25
    14769 posts Moderator
    Lads, I'm broke because I bought marquee players and waiting for my rewards. Been really occupied so not enough time to complete the SBC and coins. I've got five FUT swap tokens and I need 10 for the Turkish CM for a team I'm building. It's unlikely I can do the Brazilian objective since I don't have Brazilia players. will I be able.to earn five more tokens possibly for this month or have I missed too many?

And are there any squad battles for swap player?

There's 5 left and none for this weeks squad battles.
  • sonnyfilth
    3742 posts National Call-Up
    I've got 3 done already (was away for the start of Feb)

I already have 2 from the weekly obj's this week so that leaves me with the 5 coming up so can get 8 max

Is it a no brainer to do Jesus or should I go for the Rare Mega at 7?

84 is REALLY low for SBC fodder, but that card looks really good, my team has Manolas, Sandro, icon CM, Donnarumma so he'd be linking to all of them replacing Baresi, but when I turn in Baresi for an icon I'm surely going to buy a better CB than Jesus/Manolas or he might not even fit in for chem reasons
  • IAIK7
    edited February 15
    If you can't guarantee yourself getting a good CB when Baresi goes, then get Jesus. If you know you absolutely will, then get the pack. Having said that, he's also not a bad sub to have on the bench in case your CBs ever get sent off. You want an already fast and decent CB as a replacement if that happens.

Edit: forgot to tag @sonnyfilth
    Post edited by IAIK7 on
  • Pooter
    1068 posts Professional
    Just barely got my 7th FUT Swap player, really close to the knuckle considering I'm working today (GMT) and don't get back from work until 5.30 pm. The weekly objectives have been real stinkers so far
  • IAIK7
    Pooter wrote: »
    Just barely got my 7th FUT Swap player, really close to the knuckle considering I'm working today (GMT) and don't get back from work until 5.30 pm. The weekly objectives have been real stinkers so far

Any weekly objective that requires DR wins with a player from a certain nationality or ones that require a +2 goal difference are awful.
  • Pooter
    1068 posts Professional

Any weekly objective that requires DR wins with a player from a certain nationality or ones that require a +2 goal difference are awful.

Agree, last time that happened, everyone was quitting at 1-0 down. I think EA cottoned onto that very quickly, and I hope they don’t put that up in the future, because that really riled me
  • IAIK7 wrote: »

Why, cause its difficult?
    If it was easy they might as well just give us 14 swap cards for nothing, or better yet just give us the fut swap players and we don't decide anything for them!

The point is they are free but you need to play the game to win, I like a challenge. Embrace it. If you can't handle playing roughly 8 games then you don't deserve the card, simple.
  • Ps great thread, cheers.