FUT SWAP info thread - Thank you for a fun year!

Comments

• Retro_G
    29291 posts Player of the Year
    lukey200 wrote: »
    5 to collect guys is this right ?

Yeah you should've 9 now, if you collected them all.
  • Hahahahaydn
    59 posts Park Captain
    The assist with TOTS player didn’t count for me when the other guy quit when I was winning and had a assist with tots Abraham. Nice 👍
  • fergoosee
    12274 posts Has That Special Something
    The assist with TOTS player didn’t count for me when the other guy quit when I was winning and had a assist with tots Abraham. Nice 👍

its totw not tots?
  • Retro_G
    29291 posts Player of the Year
    edited June 17

Team of the week.
  • Futfanatic
    12939 posts Has That Special Something
    edited June 17

TOTW = In form players, that's what you need. Not TOTS.
  • rona_94
    905 posts Professional
    I don't have any totw...
    Probably I'll buy if Mbappe and If neymar (not only for the objective but for my squad)
  • Pieman25
    16368 posts World Class
    Another squad battles 1 in this weeks so that's another easy 1 ticked off. Hopefully Friday has more 4 game objectives as they were way less painful.
  • DannySTFC
    1328 posts Professional
    2 jumbo premium golds for doing the squad battles futswap, first one, nothing, second one, 2 squad fitness, a hunter card and TOTS Fonte, that’s not a bad jumbo premium pack!
  • Low Ki
    11789 posts Has That Special Something
    I feel like a Hyundai against supercars with this TOTW objective. People are also rage quitting like crazy when I equalise and super sub to stop me getting a win.

Not sure who's worse, the people that make this game or the community?
  • DannySTFC
    1328 posts Professional
    Low Ki wrote: »
    I feel like a Hyundai against supercars with this TOTW objective. People are also rage quitting like crazy when I equalise and super sub to stop me getting a win.

This is why I’ve decided against the mid icon pack. I’ve done all objectives up to now but can’t be bothered sweating the TOTW assists, I’m settling for Bundesliga pack as out of the 74(?) mid icons I only want around 15, and it’s almost impossible I’d actually get one!
  • Pieman25
    16368 posts World Class

How many TOTW are you using? I had to go recruit Depay and Thauvin to get mine done, then just sold them afterwards.
  • Low Ki
    edited June 17
    Pieman25 wrote: »

How many TOTW are you using? I had to go recruit Depay and Thauvin to get mine done, then just sold them afterwards.

4. Depay, pepe, fekir and coman.
  • bigfats
    35 posts Last Pick at the Park
    PiotrLolo wrote: »
    bigfats wrote: »
    First 2 games, 2 wins. I thought it will go quick. But then loss, draw, draw. Ugh, I hate Rivals.

I always do these objectives first before my WL matches.

5 next games - no wins! 3 losses. Just got relegated to div 4. I f.... hate Rivals! How can I compete with people with 6 Icons (4x PIM)?

it is a hit and misss. I am in div 2 sometimes i get relegated but takes no work to get back to div 2. Play on Saturday or Friday most of the good people are playing WL so it is sort of easy.
  • BrentfordFC
    12090 posts Has That Special Something
    Totw assists are very easy to do. Literally sub someone on as a cam and play a through ball & put them on all corners etc. Will come eventually
  • BecksRightPeg
    444 posts Sunday League Hero
    Squad battle refresh, one bronze team and rest all 90 rated. PIM Ronaldinho and Maradona wrecked my bronze keeper lol

2/2 with TOTW assist though. Using SIF ben Yedder who I packed, guy can do everything!
  • Low Ki
    Totw assists are very easy to do. Literally sub someone on as a cam and play a through ball & put them on all corners etc. Will come eventually

The win part is what's tripped me up. I'm stunned how many people prefer a draw while we're tied in the 80th min hoping I go all out on the attack and let them get a cheap counter.
  • BecksRightPeg
    444 posts Sunday League Hero

The win part is what's tripped me up. I'm stunned how many people prefer a draw while we're tied in the 80th min hoping I go all out on the attack and let them get a cheap counter.

I honestly prefer scoring over assists. For assists you can't play your normal game cause you focus so much on getting an assist with that player.

Also rather 5 assists without win required than 3 with win required. Surprisingly it was painless for me this time, got in 3/3 games
  • Staxdoobie
    731 posts Semi-Pro

I honestly prefer scoring over assists. For assists you can't play your normal game cause you focus so much on getting an assist with that player.

Also rather 5 assists without win required than 3 with win required. Surprisingly it was painless for me this time, got in 3/3 games

The 'win' element of these objectives takes so much fun out of them. I get that they're supposed to be challenges, so fair enough really. But if it's 'Score 8 goals with French players in Division Rivals', it's no biggie if you go one or two down. There's still a point to carrying on with the match.
  • BrentfordFC
    12090 posts Has That Special Something

Yes. Best approach I’ve seen is use main team to get as many goals as possible. Half time bring on the inform to assist. Use 3 if needs be. You can literally sell them soon as it’s done.
  • Vaporduff777
    542 posts An Exciting Prospect
    I’ve scored with 90 pogba in 2 rivals wins but it’s still showing 0/3. Anyone know how I can fix this?
  • PiotrLolo
    1523 posts Play-Off Hero
    First 2 games, 2 wins. I thought it will go quick. But then loss, draw, draw. Ugh, I hate Rivals.

I always do these objectives first before my WL matches.

5 next games - no wins! 3 losses. Just got relegated to div 4. I f.... hate Rivals! How can I compete with people with 6 Icons (4x PIM)?

it is a hit and misss. I am in div 2 sometimes i get relegated but takes no work to get back to div 2. Play on Saturday or Friday most of the good people are playing WL so it is sort of easy.

I was playing in WL too ;)

Finally did it. So much time wasted on this :/
  • Staxdoobie
    731 posts Semi-Pro
    I’ve scored with 90 pogba in 2 rivals wins but it’s still showing 0/3. Anyone know how I can fix this?

Assist with him instead.
  • Gyan_33
    29781 posts National Team Captain

Buy some glasses
  • Vaporduff777
    542 posts An Exciting Prospect
    Staxdoobie wrote: »

Assist with him instead.
    Gyan_33 wrote: »

Buy some glasses

Lmao guys I’m sorry it’s been a long day and now I feel like a dumbass. Now I know why. Thanks

• Futfanatic
    12939 posts Has That Special Something

Assist with him instead.

Buy some glasses

Lmao guys I’m sorry it’s been a long day and now I feel like a dumbass. Now I know why. Thanks

It happens 😃
  • PiotrLolo
    1523 posts Play-Off Hero

Assist with him instead.

Buy some glasses

Send your CV to EA. They will instantly hire you.
  • spy
    538 posts An Exciting Prospect
    Managed to get the TOTW assists done tonight. Annoyingly I managed to score with a Ligue 1 player in two of the wins but not get a totw assists so took an extra game to get it done :( Took 8 games in total though as I had one loss and two draws as well as the two wins where I didn’t get the assist - definately prefer the score but not having to win objectives
  • MelkorAintGood
    229 posts Sunday League Hero
    edited June 19
    Doing the Futswap Objective with 81 Schick while playing in div 1 is a pure nightmare. I lost 6 games in a row yesterday.
    Today is a better day, got 3 out of 3. It was harder than achieving E3 rank this week.
    Post edited by MelkorAintGood on
  • Mikeysaio
    176 posts Has Potential To Be Special
    Doing the Futswap Objective with 81 Schick while playing in div 1 is a pure nightmare. I lost 6 games in a row tomorrow.
    Today is a better day, got 3 out of 3. It was harder than achieving E3 rank this week.

I finally done it and surprisingly my skill rating is at its highest it’s ever been. 2416 skill rating and doing this fut swap totw objective made me play so much rivals that i’m currently on 25k rivals points 😂😂 Rank 1 division 1 isn’t too bad of a reward for grinding out fut swap objectives.