FUT SWAP July info thread -PAGE1 - NEW SB swap token!

Comments

• NonFlyingDutchman
    361 posts Sunday League Hero
    So guys, I'm really starting to get annoyed with the Swap 1 challenge, the assist with a TOTW player in a DR win. I've completed this twice where I got an assist with a TOTW player in a win but it doesn't seem to reflect on the objective, anyone facing this issue or am I getting something wrong here.

Which player are you using?
  • lukey200
    733 posts Semi-Pro
    So guys, I'm really starting to get annoyed with the Swap 1 challenge, the assist with a TOTW player in a DR win. I've completed this twice where I got an assist with a TOTW player in a win but it doesn't seem to reflect on the objective, anyone facing this issue or am I getting something wrong here.

depay
  • Pieman25
    15419 posts World Class
    edited June 16
    lukey200 wrote: »

depay

Is it a proper TOTW or a weekly reward player from WL?
  • Mmandras
    1634 posts Play-Off Hero
    I used 85 TOTW Depay and it was fine.

The guy was a goal machine, he kept scoring no matter the position. Assists were a little bit slow (every other game) but I did it at the end.

I'm actually thinking about his FB version. Crazy.
  • PiotrLolo
    1392 posts Professional
    Let's go boys! Bring me that token! (I got Rondon from PL Prime pack from that big UCL MM).

9h5hCpg.png
    cCisONh.png
  • IAIK7
    3143 posts National Call-Up
    FINAL REMINDER from me:

The futswap player from this week's Squad Battles ends at midnight. Make sure you have at least 5,000 points to obtain the futswap player (you can aim for lower at your own discretion).

Good luck.
  • Headshrinker363
    4680 posts National Call-Up
    Even though the visual glitch is fixed. Will I still get the token if I finish gold 1?
  • IAIK7
    Even though the visual glitch is fixed. Will I still get the token if I finish gold 1?

Yes
  • Headshrinker363
    4680 posts National Call-Up
    IAIK7 wrote: »

Yes

😂
  • Low Ki
    11588 posts Has That Special Something
    Going to go go for M'Vila and the Swap card in one.

86 Depay
    88 Di Maria - 87 Fekir - 88 Pepe

I find that when I buy cards useful for objectives during WL I can usually flip them for a small profit later. Wonder if I can do that again this time.
  • PiotrLolo
    1392 posts Professional
    First 2 games, 2 wins. I thought it will go quick. But then loss, draw, draw. Ugh, I hate Rivals.
  • bigfats
    33 posts Last Pick at the Park
    edited June 16
    PiotrLolo wrote: »
    First 2 games, 2 wins. I thought it will go quick. But then loss, draw, draw. Ugh, I hate Rivals.

I always do these objectives first before my WL matches.
  • PiotrLolo
    1392 posts Professional
    bigfats wrote: »
    PiotrLolo wrote: »

I always do these objectives first before my WL matches.

5 next games - no wins! 3 losses. Just got relegated to div 4. I f.... hate Rivals! How can I compete with people with 6 Icons (4x PIM)?
  • Retro_G
    27411 posts Player of the Year
    FINAL REMINDER from me:

The futswap player from this week's Squad Battles ends at midnight. Make sure you have at least 5,000 points to obtain the futswap player (you can aim for lower at your own discretion).

Good luck.

I never got a notification for that Fut Swap player? My weekly objectives were win 4 games with a 70 rated squad, assist with TOTW players in 3 Rival wins.
  • Futfanatic
    12142 posts Has That Special Something
    Retro_G wrote: »
    FINAL REMINDER from me:

Good luck.

I never got a notification for that Fut Swap player? My weekly objectives were win 4 games with a 70 rated squad, assist with TOTW players in 3 Rival wins.

@IAIK7 yeah whatsup with that???
  • IAIK7
    FINAL REMINDER from me:

Good luck.

I'm not really sure what you mean. Ate you talking about the SBC?
  • IAIK7
    Futfanatic wrote: »
    FINAL REMINDER from me:

Good luck.

@IAIK7 yeah whatsup with that???

If it's the SBC one I can only apologise. I was taking care of something important that day and completely forgot about posting a reminder here.
  • Manutelli
    18212 posts World Class
    FINAL REMINDER from me:

Good luck.

How hard is it to look down the menu's?
  • Retro_G
    Manutelli wrote: »
    FINAL REMINDER from me:

Good luck.

How hard is it to look down the menu's?

What? They're the only two fut swap objectives in my weekly challenges.
  • Retro_G
    FINAL REMINDER from me:

Good luck.

No I done the SBC with a polish player. I never got a fut swap objective to earn 5000 points in squad battles.
  • Pieman25
    15419 posts World Class
    FINAL REMINDER from me:

Good luck.

No I done the SBC with a polish player. I never got a fut swap objective to earn 5000 points in squad battles.

They never appear there, they're only in the SB rewards section.
  • Alx192
    566 posts An Exciting Prospect
    Pieman25 wrote: »
    FINAL REMINDER from me:

Good luck.

You have this thread, the futbin information and the game itself and you rely on a reminder?
  • Pieman25
    15419 posts World Class
    Alx192 wrote: »
    FINAL REMINDER from me:

Good luck.

You have this thread, the futbin information and the game itself and you rely on a reminder?

Guessing you're replying to the person I replied to but yeah agreed that the 1st page of this thread is the best place to keep track of everything.
  • Alx192
    566 posts An Exciting Prospect
    Alx192 wrote: »
    FINAL REMINDER from me:

Good luck.

Guessing you're replying to the person I replied to but yeah agreed that the 1st page of this thread is the best place to keep track of everything.

Yes, sorry :).
  • IAIK7
    FINAL REMINDER from me:

Good luck.

You have to earn minimum silver 3 in squad battles to get another futswap player. You don't have to get 5,000 points per say. I just put that as a guaranteed safety point even though you can get lower and still get the player.
  • Retro_G
    FINAL REMINDER from me:

Good luck.

Thanks, see it there now and got 8k points.
  • Retro_G
    FINAL REMINDER from me:

Good luck.

You have to earn minimum silver 3 in squad battles to get another futswap player. You don't have to get 5,000 points per say. I just put that as a guaranteed safety point even though you can get lower and still get the player.

Yeah its all good mate, still on track for the icon.
  • Doaves
    35 posts Last Pick at the Park
    The Rivals one was killing me.. get the assist, lose or draw. Get the win, no assist.
    Finally got the win/assist, went to check, still had 0/3.
    Then realised it was TOTW. I read it as TOTS assists 🤪
    I may not bother now, spent too much time on it.
  • basdost_goat
    290 posts Sunday League Hero
    Going for Alaba for certain and maybe Marquinhos or a few jumbo premiums depending on if I cba grinding or not.
  • lukey200
    733 posts Semi-Pro
    edited June 17
    5 to collect guys is this right ?