FUT SWAP info thread - Thank you for a fun year!

Comments

• DannySTFC
    1600 posts Play-Off Hero
    With there not being long left in this Fifa I thought I’ll take the ultimate pack seeing as there’s so many TOTS etc in packs right now.

82 Herrera, in an ULTIMATE PACK, the equivalent of 125k coins or approx £20. This company is genuinely an absolute joke, a few 82s was the best.
  • Vaporduff777
    572 posts An Exciting Prospect
    DannySTFC wrote: »
    With there not being long left in this Fifa I thought I’ll take the ultimate pack seeing as there’s so many TOTS etc in packs right now.

82 Herrera, in an ULTIMATE PACK, the equivalent of 125k coins or approx £20. This company is genuinely an absolute joke, a few 82s was the best.

It’s not good is it. I learnt earlier in the year it’s just too much disappointment long term taking packs in swaps or spending $$. I just take coins all the time and get packs from rewards. Feels more rewarding and enjoyable for me and then you don’t give EA any extra money.

• spy
    566 posts An Exciting Prospect
    Is,the ultimate pack tradeable? I was thinking of doing it before batch 3 leaves packs as I would still be able to earn enough to get Fabinho
  • IAIK7
    3463 posts National Call-Up
    spy wrote: »
    Is,the ultimate pack tradeable? I was thinking of doing it before batch 3 leaves packs as I would still be able to earn enough to get Fabinho

No it's not.
  • IAIK7
    Just a brief reminder from me:

The futswap player from this week's Squad Battles ends at midnight today. Make sure you have at least 4,000 points (this can be lower, but you'll have to check for yourselves) to obtain the futswap player.

Good luck.
  • Donovan86
    2674 posts Fans' Favourite
    edited August 11
    Am I right in saying this futswap will bethe last for 19
  • Sporter
    671 posts An Exciting Prospect
    Donovan86 wrote: »
    Am I right in saying this futswap will bethe last for 19
    Almost certainly mate.
  • AlbinoXI
    1752 posts Play-Off Hero
    Took the ultimate pack and it paid out happy with that

3-CB7-ADA3-2322-4926-BDA7-BFF7-A5-B7-F429.png
  • Kaptentegel
    467 posts An Exciting Prospect
    After this week I got six futswap players. Is it possible that they realise four players next week? Aiming for prime icon 😀
  • GL
    7064 posts Big Money Move
    8 total so far?
  • Kaptentegel
    467 posts An Exciting Prospect
    GL wrote: »
    8 total so far?

Yes, I missed two last week
  • GL
    Hopefully that put out a SBC tomorrow
  • GL wrote: »
    Hopefully that put out a SBC tomorrow

Yeah I didn't realize there was a separate squad battle one
  • D0lvl
    1667 posts Play-Off Hero
    Worth it to do the 1 futswap item for the packs? Repeatable. No futswap interests me. Was considering Fabinho but already got too many cdms.
  • I'm sitting on 8 right now … thinking there's a chance there might be a 9th via SBC before Wednesday when Batch 3 leaves ... debating Rare Mega Pack now and then saving for the Prime Icon or foregoing the Icon and doing the Ultimate Pack now.
  • D0lvl
    1667 posts Play-Off Hero
    I'm sitting on 8 right now … thinking there's a chance there might be a 9th via SBC before Wednesday when Batch 3 leaves ... debating Rare Mega Pack now and then saving for the Prime Icon or foregoing the Icon and doing the Ultimate Pack now.

I used 4 already on Courtois (he's OK. He's not immune to stupid GK actions like the rest of them).

Have 4 currently and will have 5 if they drop an sbc today.

I might just go for the Ultimate Pack also.

Fabinho would've been my target for a player and I'm done with icon sbc's I think after packing r10. I'll stop there before I get Prime Inzaghi or something crappy. The only prime icons that would make starter is Cruy; bench would be Pele, Maradonna. I wouldn't mind a Prime VDS though.

• ironawin1
    651 posts An Exciting Prospect
    Im in the same boat. Tempting to use my swaps for the prime icon but reckon i will pack something crap. and i basically already have my end team. was maybe thinking get the ultimate pack and rare mega pack. if its crap, use the special cards for the icon SBC and if its crap again, i can use the icon in a 100k pack. and make some coins hopefully with it
  • Killer_Snake2017
    1608 posts Play-Off Hero
    Yes!
    Fabinho is ready
  • I SiR MartY I
    5572 posts Big Money Move
    Was going to do the prime icon then trade it in for a 100k pack if it was a terrible icon but didn't realise batch 3 ends before the 10th fut swap will be out, so going to just get Manolas instead and that'll be my team finished.
  • GL
    b64b69e9d29553a09569f69631e8bd06.png

:)
  • IAIK7
    He's here ...

Screenshot-20190813-185255-Companion.jpg
  • illinifan
    8676 posts League Winner
    Fabinho is decent but is not quite at the level of Vieira defensively. He definitely feels smoother on the ball but his passing and shooting feels very awkward. Overall I’ll stick with Vieira in the starting eleven but Fabinho will definitely be useful as a sub.
  • I SiR MartY I
    5572 posts Big Money Move
    39fdbba6ec1f06de7111cc9748a092d3.png

Gave in and picked up Manolas, don't need any improvements to my team, hopefully he's a big step up from his 88 card.
  • IAIK7
    39fdbba6ec1f06de7111cc9748a092d3.png

Gave in and picked up Manolas, don't need any improvements to my team, hopefully he's a big step up from his 88 card.

He looks like an excellent card. Enjoy.
  • Did the rare player pack and will hold out for the icon. Got TOTS Jesus Navas and SIF Pjanic from the pack. Not complaining as I already have the few players I want and now just adding variety to my teambuilding. Will wait and see what ICON I get (if it's crap I'll drop into another ICON SBC for a big pack).
  • EekAlaska
    1671 posts Play-Off Hero
    5 swap players left correct? I have to do all the rest to get that Fabinho.
  • IAIK7
    EekAlaska wrote: »
    5 swap players left correct? I have to do all the rest to get that Fabinho.

Yes
  • DougInskip
    6468 posts League Winner
    So if I don’t do eredevise goal and English assists.. there is still 5 more to get?
  • IncredibleK
    148 posts Has Potential To Be Special
    Probably another few out in the weekly objectives tonight. Ready for a Prime Icon but my Icon luck has been terrible all year, best I've had is Baggio 91 who done a job for a while before TOTS
  • Low Ki
    11825 posts Has That Special Something
    I'm getting one Swap card for the Icon and am done.