FUT SWAP info thread - Thank you for a fun year!

Comments

• Primofusion
    447 posts Sunday League Hero
    GL wrote: »
    I want Fabinho. He looks unreal. But I don’t want to wait too long

I’ve also got my eye on him, hopefully I can collect enough swaps for him! 3 weeks of play before FIFA 20 will be good fun.
  • Doaves
    45 posts Last Pick at the Park
    Doaves wrote: »
    So many players to choose from........
    And only one of them from la liga / spain......
    ..... and that’s Curtois. 😒

It will be packs or icon for me. Its good that its only 10 for the icon, although ive had no luck with the icon packs.

You also have Januzaj

Oh yeah, missed that.
    Got 92 Bale on that right side though, so still looking at icon or packs.
    Packs are attractive with the current possibilities.

• Doaves
    aIex-1 wrote: »
    Logged on app and disnt get free one, anyone else?

Didn't get one either

I got free one logging on to my ipad yesterday.
  • DFC1983
    729 posts Semi-Pro
    So many players I wonder if this will be the last one or will they run a mini one for september before fut 20?

Thanks for posting the list of players you can get too. Lots of Germans lol. I guess we know now to keep Goalscorers who are either German, French, Spanish, Belgian or English.

It might be wise as well for everyone to keep a good few very low rated bronze players. I've still got 7 of 50 or below bronze players for dragging down the Squad Battles squad ratings ;)

My plan if I can get 14 is Prime and Courtois.. Failing getting 14 then It'll be Courtois + other players I guess for SBCs.
  • hiya
    1500 posts Play-Off Hero
    Doaves wrote: »
    aIex-1 wrote: »
    Logged on app and disnt get free one, anyone else?

Didn't get one either

I got free one logging on to my ipad yesterday.

i didnt get one on web app but just got one on console now.
  • Safehands84
    3539 posts National Call-Up
    Icon and courtois for me. I not too fussed, I'd like an attacker ive not used. I'd probably use Courtois now but wont cash in u till the icon just encase I miss one
  • PiotrLolo
    1523 posts Play-Off Hero
    edited August 2
    Score with french guy in 3 rivals wins
    score 10 goals in rivals with mls players
    win 3 SB games with max 78 overall team on professional

That "win" part is not cool. In last 2 weeks I have lags in Rivals almost every game.
  • Pieman25
    16368 posts World Class
    Ewwww double Rivals isn't good for me
  • spy
    538 posts An Exciting Prospect
    10 MLS goals is going to be tough
  • PiotrLolo
    1523 posts Play-Off Hero
    spy wrote: »

If you don't care about the win try ask your rival if he is willing to score 10 goals with you. If he has MLS players in his team and he is a good guy you can help each other and probably do this in 1 game. Depends on who you get.
  • D0lvl
    1528 posts Play-Off Hero

Just move your GK if your opponent passes to his MLS player. Most of the time, the other player will you are doing objectives.

That's what I did last week and me and my opponent completed objectives in one game.
  • Is it me, or haven’t we only recently had both MLS and French (ok - Ligue 1) weekly objectives?

I can only assume EA saw the market potentially being manipulated with people stocking up on German players (which we haven’t had in objectives for weeks...)

With only Futties Alessandrini of any quality in my club that meets either criteria, then I’m in for a tough week if I want to get those Swap deals players...
  • GL
    6673 posts Big Money Move
    5/9 acquired for Fabinho
  • Low Ki
    11789 posts Has That Special Something
    My MLS players are addicted to hitting the post. Just a coincidence obviously like every time these objective appear.
  • Pieman25
    16368 posts World Class
    All sorted now, needed some French attackers on the cheap so took a punt on TOTS Haller. Would recommend if you're struggling and don't have a lot of coins.
  • PiotrLolo
    1523 posts Play-Off Hero
    Good guy in 2nd game, we scored 10 each, then he scored with french guy but quitted, don't know why. Do you think that at least MLS goals counted for him?
  • Pieman25
    16368 posts World Class
    PiotrLolo wrote: »
    Good guy in 2nd game, we scored 10 each, then he scored with french guy but quitted, don't know why. Do you think that at least MLS goals counted for him?

I don't think it does count if you quit but not certain on that.
  • PiotrLolo
    1523 posts Play-Off Hero
    Pieman25 wrote: »

I don't think it does count if you quit but not certain on that.

I remember that in season friendlies sometimes goals counted after quitting. Don't know how it works in Rivals.
  • GL
    6673 posts Big Money Move
    Yes quitting after scoring goals counts
  • JB0
    35 posts Last Pick at the Park
    Are there any FUTTIES or TOTS players you can win this week? I’m on vacay for three weeks so I can’t see it.
  • PiotrLolo
    1523 posts Play-Off Hero
    JB0 wrote: »
    Are there any FUTTIES or TOTS players you can win this week? I’m on vacay for three weeks so I can’t see it.

You can check it here: https://www.futbin.com/weekly-objectives

Alex Teixeira
    Win 2 Squad Battles matches using 11 CSL players on min. World Class difficulty to earn a FUTTIES Alex Teixeira

Juan Jesus
    Score at least 2 goals with a Serie A player in 4 separate Rivals matches to earn a FUTTIES Juan Jesus
  • AlbinoXI
    1752 posts Play-Off Hero
    Anyone planning on doing the ultimate pack ? I’m only interested in sbc fodder anyway and I’d of thought that will yield the most
  • PiotrLolo
    1523 posts Play-Off Hero
    AlbinoXI wrote: »
    Anyone planning on doing the ultimate pack ? I’m only interested in sbc fodder anyway and I’d of thought that will yield the most

After my last Ultimate Pack:
    QNt1ZZN.png

no freaking way
  • AlbinoXI
    1752 posts Play-Off Hero

QNt1ZZN.png

no freaking way

Will take more than that to get me away from my crippling pack addiction
  • Doaves

QNt1ZZN.png

no freaking way

Will take more than that to get me away from my crippling pack addiction

Im with you there. The only reason i play these days is to get packs.
    Every morning i wake up and check the app for new pack sbc’s.
    Just about Every 2nd pack atm is a walkout - hardly any fit my team- but its still all about the anticipation of the walkout 😁
  • DFC1983
    729 posts Semi-Pro
    Got the MLS one thanks to fine outstanding fellow players on the game. My Martinez was god awful but I deliberately lost a couple of games so they would let me score.

French one was done in 3 games. 2 (9 min on the clock rage quits) and a 7-1 thrashing job done.

Squads was easy as I always keep 49 rated bronzes in my club now for it.

5/5 so far. Just need to keep it up for a prime icon and courtois.
  • Grown93
    3446 posts National Call-Up
    1 futswap in SB this week.
  • PiotrLolo wrote: »

If you don't care about the win try ask your rival if he is willing to score 10 goals with you. If he has MLS players in his team and he is a good guy you can help each other and probably do this in 1 game. Depends on who you get.

89 - Martinez & 92 Ibra help quite a bit … more so if you throw in 91 Alessandrini & 85 Piatti out wide. Maybe 84 Morales and 87 Bradley. Then pick a different league for defence.
  • PiotrLolo wrote: »

89 - Martinez & 92 Ibra help quite a bit … more so if you throw in 91 Alessandrini & 85 Piatti out wide. Maybe 84 Morales and 87 Bradley. Then pick a different league for defence.

Yep, pretty much what I did. I know it's not a popular opinion, but I actually really enjoy these 'Score with...' challenges when there isn't a win condition involved. They're a chill way of working towards a decent reward without the eye-bulging stress of needing to win. You know every goal you score will count towards the objective.
  • spy
    538 posts An Exciting Prospect
    Staxdoobie wrote: »

Yep, pretty much what I did. I know it's not a popular opinion, but I actually really enjoy these 'Score with...' challenges when there isn't a win condition involved. They're a chill way of working towards a decent reward without the eye-bulging stress of needing to win. You know every goal you score will count towards the objective.

I agree too. It also gives you a chance to play with players that you don’t normally use which can be fun e.g. I packed Quagliarella and Zapata TOTS so was nice to try using them for the serie A goals objective. Only problem with the mls one is that futties alessandrini is the only decent mls player I have.