FUT SWAP info thread - Thank you for a fun year!

Comments

• D0lvl
    1510 posts Play-Off Hero
    Trevor_Kai wrote: »
    I have 13 fut swap cards. I did the squad battles and was on silver 3 but didnt recieve number 14 Nakamura?

Very important to check your rankings. I think playing 8-12 games on Legendary guarantees you'll be at least silver 3 for the week but ranking depends on how much squad battles people are playing.
  • Mitul77
    190 posts Sunday League Hero
    what is the best deal for 13 tokens ? I do not care about the players...
    Promes Wass + Ultimate pack or??
  • DannySTFC
    1246 posts Professional
    D0lvl wrote: »
    I have 13 fut swap cards. I did the squad battles and was on silver 3 but didnt recieve number 14 Nakamura?

Very important to check your rankings. I think playing 8-12 games on Legendary guarantees you'll be at least silver 3 for the week but ranking depends on how much squad battles people are playing.

Pretty sure you can do it a lot easier then that? Average around 1200 points for a win on World Class, 4 wins, say 5000 points which is comfortably S3 as far as I remember.
  • D0lvl
    1510 posts Play-Off Hero
    DannySTFC wrote: »

Pretty sure you can do it a lot easier then that? Average around 1200 points for a win on World Class, 4 wins, say 5000 points which is comfortably S3 as far as I remember.

You are probably right. I was thinking of Elite3 for that many games.
  • Jimmy89
    114 posts Has Potential To Be Special

Wasn’t one of July’s tokens 5 or 6 wins on world class and that got me silver 1.
  • D0lvl
    1510 posts Play-Off Hero
    edited July 30
    Jimmy89 wrote: »

Wasn’t one of July’s tokens 5 or 6 wins on world class and that got me silver 1.

He's talking about the rankings points and not the weekly objectives. Either way, yes that should be enough for silver 3 at least.

• spy
    524 posts An Exciting Prospect

Maybe 8-12 if you lose them all! It’s about 2500 for a win on legendary so 2 should be enough!
  • Jimmy89
    114 posts Has Potential To Be Special
    Jimmy89 wrote: »

He's talking about the rankings points and not the weekly objectives. Either way, yes that should be enough for silver 3 at least.

Didn’t word that quite right, I meant that all I did was win about 6 squad battle games on world class and that gave enough ranking points.

• Mitul77
    190 posts Sunday League Hero
    Mitul77 wrote: »
    what is the best deal for 13 tokens ? I do not care about the players...
    Promes Wass + Ultimate pack or??

any advice ?
  • DFC1983
    729 posts Semi-Pro
    It depends if you want to take the risk and what your end goals are.

Are you needing high rated players for SBCs? If so definitely get Wass.

If you think you can get better go for the packs, it's all luck.

I took Mid Icon for 10 and the players pack for 3 tokens.
  • BreezyE
    225 posts Has Potential To Be Special
    Am I blind or did they take down the futswap SBC before the end of the month?? Went to trade in my tokens today and they're gone. WTF
  • spy
    524 posts An Exciting Prospect
    They expired at 6pm today
  • DFC1983
    729 posts Semi-Pro
    So it's August. What do we think for FutSwaps this month?

I'm thinking we'll get a mix of the usual packs plus;

a Futties player
    2/3 high end TOTS players
    Prime Icon
  • ILevis
    775 posts Semi-Pro
    I just hope they will have multiple icon values to chose from. I still need to complete prime vieira and dont want to grind 14 tokens for a prime icon. A cheap base icon for ~5 tokens would be the dream. That way i could still pick up 1 other good card.

Other than that i think it will be like July where release new futties card for futswaps
  • DFC1983
    729 posts Semi-Pro
    Good idea for multiple icon tiers.

If they did that they still probably wouldn't want anyone earning more than 1.

So likely;

Base Icon 6
    Mid Icon 9
    Prime Icon 12
  • leon1309
    4197 posts National Call-Up
    If Ea wants to go out with a bang it would be pick of toty Messi and toty CR7 for 14 swaps...well tots would be better not to really scre** over the toty owners...
  • DFC1983
    729 posts Semi-Pro
    RB Azpilicueta player pick :D
  • PiotrLolo
    1523 posts Play-Off Hero
    So many players :o Prime Icon for 10 tokens.
  • Futfanatic
    12939 posts Has That Special Something
    edited August 1
    My last month B)

Working on page 1!
  • Safehands84
    3487 posts National Call-Up
    Logged on app and disnt get free one, anyone else?
  • Killer_Snake2017
    1608 posts Play-Off Hero

Logged on console and got it!
  • Dth83
    102 posts Has Potential To Be Special
    edited August 1
    So tempted to exchange the two for Zaha.
  • CH3L0
    25 posts Last Pick at the Park
    So does that mean we only get 10 swaps this month?
  • Didn't get free swap player :/
  • Kouli06
    1628 posts Play-Off Hero
    CH3L0 wrote: »
    So does that mean we only get 10 swaps this month?

I also want to know this
  • Futfanatic
    12939 posts Has That Special Something
    14 boys!

5usoxfgucx1w.jpeg
  • Doaves
    45 posts Last Pick at the Park
    So many players to choose from........
    And only one of them from la liga / spain......
    ..... and that’s Curtois. 😒

It will be packs or icon for me. Its good that its only 10 for the icon, although ive had no luck with the icon packs.
  • Ultramantis
    90 posts Park Captain
    edited August 1
    Doaves wrote: »
    So many players to choose from........
    And only one of them from la liga / spain......
    ..... and that’s Curtois. 😒

It will be packs or icon for me. Its good that its only 10 for the icon, although ive had no luck with the icon packs.

You also have Januzaj
  • GL
    6610 posts Big Money Move
    I want Fabinho. He looks unreal. But I don’t want to wait too long
  • aIex-1
    177 posts Has Potential To Be Special

Didn't get one either