FUT SWAP info thread - Thank you for a fun year!

Comments

• EekAlaska
    1669 posts Play-Off Hero
    Giggs11 wrote: »
    Looking at these icon pulls I’m glad I’m waiting for Futties Rashford instead this month!

Me too, obnoxious we have to wait till Sunday so wont be able to use in WL unless I leave it really late
  • Vaporduff777
    538 posts An Exciting Prospect
    Rashford is getting closer.
  • spy
    526 posts An Exciting Prospect
    Decided I won’t go for the icon as it will almost certainly only be good for SBCs and there is no way of getting the other cards other than through futswap. Still undecided between Rashford, Sanchez and Boateng though. Leaning slightly towards Sanchez as being the most likely to be a first choice player in my team.
  • D0lvl
    1522 posts Play-Off Hero
    So any chance for a futswap sbc this week?

Means I can get Rashford Sunday earliest?
  • spy
    D0lvl wrote: »
    So any chance for a futswap sbc this week?

Means I can get Rashford Sunday earliest?

99.9% guaranteed - there is no other way they can do the last token before the end of the month unless they just give it out for free (or had a daily objective but don’t think that has ever been done before!)

• IAIK7
    3433 posts National Call-Up
    FUTSWAP SBC OUT NOW
  • gorillabear
    635 posts An Exciting Prospect
    Should i do Meunier or Icon?
  • lukey200
    795 posts Semi-Pro
    was this the last token tonight ?
  • JB0
    35 posts Last Pick at the Park
    Anyone else taking Boateng, Promes and Wass as cannon fodder for hopefully Pogbas futties-card? Surely it has to be he who gets that card, dont you think?
  • Jimmy89
    115 posts Has Potential To Be Special
    Just waiting on the SB swap card to get an icon, worth a gamble at this stage.
  • gorillabear
    I wish Meunier was a CDM, I could start at RB and then switch but then I'd need a CDM that can play RB which I don't know of any. Or take the gamble for Pele and end up with Makelele who won't make my team.
  • ILevis
    786 posts Semi-Pro
    I wish Meunier was a CDM, I could start at RB and then switch but then I'd need a CDM that can play RB which I don't know of any. Or take the gamble for Pele and end up with Makelele who won't make my team.

What league does your CDM need to be? imo there is plenty that would be ok at RB

Also what i did to move my Milinkovic Savic from RB to CM was playing a CM that can play CB (Boateng/Koulibaly) and then play with Militao, he is great at RB
  • gorillabear
    ILevis wrote: »

What league does your CDM need to be? imo there is plenty that would be ok at RB

Also what i did to move my Milinkovic Savic from RB to CM was playing a CM that can play CB (Boateng/Koulibaly) and then play with Militao, he is great at RB

My squad is ligue 1 heavy, mostly French and Brazilians so Boateng Koulibaly wouldn't fit. Got point about Militao, I can also start 5atb and move one of the CBs to RB. Hoping I pull Militao now from that weekly FFS objective!
  • Killer_Snake2017
    1608 posts Play-Off Hero

My squad is ligue 1 heavy, mostly won'tch and Brazilians so Boateng Koulibaly wouldn't fit. Got point about Militao, I can also start 5atb and move one of the CBs to RB. Hoping I pull Militao now from that weekly FFS objective!

You won't
  • jackluhg
    60 posts Park Captain
    Anyone do Sanchez? Regret doing him now, still early days but feels like doesn’t play near his stats.. good backup I guess
  • spy
    jackluhg wrote: »
    Anyone do Sanchez? Regret doing him now, still early days but feels like doesn’t play near his stats.. good backup I guess

Still undecided between Sanchez and Rashford. Think I am in more need of a CB but this has me worried now
  • Vaporduff777
    538 posts An Exciting Prospect
    Just over 12 hours team Rashford.
  • Low Ki
    11786 posts Has That Special Something
    jackluhg wrote: »

Goretzka
    Boateng - Da Costa

Hell of a triangle.
  • IAIK7
    3433 posts National Call-Up
    FINAL REMINDER from me:

There are just over 4 hours left of the FUTSWAP SBC, before it expires (6pm BST). Make sure you don't miss out on this easy FUTSWAP token because once it's gone, it's gone.

Good luck.
  • lukey200
    795 posts Semi-Pro
    edited July 29
    only had 13 a few days ago if i had known there was another in SB - FFS nevermind may h`ave saved me chucking the game
  • DannySTFC
    1287 posts Professional
    Will there be August futswaps?
  • gorillabear

My squad is ligue 1 heavy, mostly won'tch and Brazilians so Boateng Koulibaly wouldn't fit. Got point about Militao, I can also start 5atb and move one of the CBs to RB. Hoping I pull Militao now from that weekly FFS objective!

You won't

Finee I’ll go for the icon and pull Pele then
  • I have 13 fut swap cards. I did the squad battles and was on silver 3 but didnt recieve number 14 Nakamura?
  • Is it supposed to be here already or am I missing something
  • bigfats
    35 posts Last Pick at the Park
    Trevor_Kai wrote: »
    I have 13 fut swap cards. I did the squad battles and was on silver 3 but didnt recieve number 14 Nakamura?

you probably missed on Silver 3. What rewards dis you get at the end?
  • I got to silver. I made sure i was silver because this was the first month i actually pushed hard and paid attention for what was needed.. :/
  • ILevis
    786 posts Semi-Pro
    I got to silver. I made sure i was silver because this was the first month i actually pushed hard and paid attention for what was needed.. :/

When were you silver? You probably dropped out because the point threshhold rises as the week progresses
  • DannySTFC
    1287 posts Professional
    I got to silver. I made sure i was silver because this was the first month i actually pushed hard and paid attention for what was needed.. :/

How clued up on squad battles are you? As someone said above, the requirements for each rank change during the week as more and more people play. If you played at the start of the week and got into Silver that doesn’t mean you’ve secured Silver status, you have to gain enough points to stay there all week. 4-5000 points would have been plenty just to be sure of getting the futswap item, which is only the equivalent of 4 wins on World Class for example.
  • Pieman25
    16302 posts World Class

What day did you reach silver?