FUT SWAP info thread - Thank you for a fun year!

Comments

• LiamSully wrote: »
    Just pass to your GK, and have the opponent tackle him on/close to the goal line, and vice versa

Ah yes - good advice, thanks

But it doesn't take away from the fact that (to me at least) it's scandalous that you can defend so well without actually doing anything.
    Yes - old news...
  • Bevlarrrr
    1023 posts Professional
    How many points do you roughly need to get the swaps from the SB ?
  • DFC1983
    729 posts Semi-Pro
    Played DR last night and drew 10-10 with another guy. Both teams were full of French players and totw assisters. Unbelievable scenes. :D ;)

That's me got 7 swaps plus I've racked up 7k points in SB, is that enough?? :D (I'm joking)

Mid Icon here we come!
  • DFC1983
    729 posts Semi-Pro
    edited July 18
    Bevlarrrr wrote: »

I always aim for 5k. it may very well be 3-4k but 5k's always been safe.

EDIT: https://www.futbin.com/squad-battles/points - You can always check here.
  • Bevlarrrr
    1023 posts Professional
    DFC1983 wrote: »
    Bevlarrrr wrote: »

I always aim for 5k. it may very well be 3-4k but 5k's always been safe.

EDIT: https://www.futbin.com/squad-battles/points - You can always check here.

Nice one, cheers mate. I’m on around 4k at the moment, might play one more just to be on the safe side
  • Soulja1985
    26 posts Last Pick at the Park
    edited July 18
    How many more fut swap cards can we get? I have 4 and I'm hoping to the mid icon if I get the rest.
  • Staxdoobie
    718 posts An Exciting Prospect
    edited July 18
    Soulja1985 wrote: »
    How many more fut swap cards can we get? I have 4 and I'm hoping to the mid icon if I get the rest.

Get one for Silver 3 or higher in this week's Squad Battles, then there are 5 more to come. Presumably 3 in Friday's objectives, 1 more SBC and 1 more in Squad Battles next week (educated guess). Get all that lot and you'll have your icon.
  • You reckon they will any swap players for the objectives tomorrow currently on 8 swap players and I'm doing my guilit sbc 13/14 done just hoping for 2 more swap players so I can use in the icon requirement
  • Stones
    1600 posts Play-Off Hero
    You reckon they will any swap players for the objectives tomorrow currently on 8 swap players and I'm doing my guilit sbc 13/14 done just hoping for 2 more swap players so I can use in the icon requirement

I’m exactly the same. Yes there will defo be a couple released tomorrow.
  • Stones wrote: »
    You reckon they will any swap players for the objectives tomorrow currently on 8 swap players and I'm doing my guilit sbc 13/14 done just hoping for 2 more swap players so I can use in the icon requirement

I’m exactly the same. Yes there will defo be a couple released tomorrow.

🙂🙂
  • Delboy13710
    4812 posts National Call-Up
    So bored of waiting for this icon thinking of doing Moore sbc for the packs, Knowing my luck 1 of the players I submit will be needed for the goofy requirements needed
  • So bored of waiting for this icon thinking of doing Moore sbc for the packs, Knowing my luck 1 of the players I submit will be needed for the goofy requirements needed

I can see myself doing the icon swap deals and getting a duplicate version 🤦‍♂️🤦‍♂️
  • Okocha10
    101 posts Has Potential To Be Special
    5 more fut swaps to go, this Rashford I’m saving for better be bloody good!
  • Adam_MUFC
    329 posts Sunday League Hero
    Okocha10 wrote: »
    5 more fut swaps to go, this Rashford I’m saving for better be bloody good!

I'm hoping so too!

3 objectives, a SBC and a SB again next week is my guess. Hope the objectives are rivals wins as people just quit when they are losing.
  • Staxdoobie
    718 posts An Exciting Prospect
    Adam_MUFC wrote: »
    Hope the objectives are rivals wins as people just quit when they are losing.

No! No wins! Goals, assists, fine. But not wins.
  • IAIK7
    3433 posts National Call-Up
    FINAL REMINDER from me:

The weekly FUTSWAP objectives expire today (6pm BST). Make sure you have completed the 3 objectives before then.

Good luck.
  • bjornini
    3701 posts National Call-Up
    Just traded in 10 FUT swap items for the Mid Icon pack.

Got Henry.

I'm happy with that.
  • gorillabear
    644 posts An Exciting Prospect
    ugh 10 goals with spanish players. Scream Koke is my only one. Lets get it
  • PiotrLolo
    1523 posts Play-Off Hero
    bjornini wrote: »
    Just traded in 10 FUT swap items for the Mid Icon pack.

Got Henry.

I'm happy with that.

Nice.
  • PiotrLolo
    1523 posts Play-Off Hero
    This game is rigged. 3 games and not a single goal with Swedish player. I'm barely wining games... on professional ffs. AI is boosted today, at least on my account.
  • Pieman25
    16323 posts World Class
    PiotrLolo wrote: »
    This game is rigged. 3 games and not a single goal with Swedish player. I'm barely wining games... on professional ffs. AI is boosted today, at least on my account.

Weird, I've finished mine already. On to the online 1 now
  • PiotrLolo
    1523 posts Play-Off Hero
    Pieman25 wrote: »

Just lost 5-4 to 80-rated team on legendary. I counted 7 posts from my shots :joy: Not... my... day...
  • Pieman25
    16323 posts World Class
    Pieman25 wrote: »

Just lost 5-4 to 80-rated team on legendary. I counted 7 posts from my shots :joy: Not... my... day...

Damn, hateful when that happens. If it makes you feel any better I've faced zero teams with Spanish players so far so they're just in it to win.
  • RileyD
    413 posts Sunday League Hero
    I just bide my time with the SB objectives and wait for the 63 rated, 12 chem team of dreams to pop up haha
  • spy
    531 posts An Exciting Prospect
    Played 2 squad battles so far as I am not bothering if the opponent is over 80 and has high chem. Got 2 wins with MLS players, 2/3 for the Swedish objective (using scream Forsberg) and 2/10for,themsilver assists. Less worried about that one as I can finish it with one game at pro level later in the week.
  • nargype
    1 posts Ball Boy
    Got my first icon through the mid icon fut swap.

Inzaghi. Straight into vieira sbc
  • Low Ki
    11787 posts Has That Special Something
    There were a fair few other options this month, but I cant complain with Boateng. Perfect companion for Schulz and Goretzka.

Tah epitomises buyers remorse and Sule was often exposed. No other endgame option for a Bundesliga CB.
  • PiotrLolo
    1523 posts Play-Off Hero
    One of the cheapest, right? At least no Nakata this time. Will put him in my La Liga/Torres/Iniesta/Marcos_Alonso team instead of OTW Promes.

5D7biHz.png
  • Futfanatic
    12939 posts Has That Special Something
    go2a0y2vr8i.jpeg

BRAZIL OMG ITS RONALDO
    CF OH PELE WOOOOO
    Rivaldo... ffs 😭
  • Vaporduff777
    540 posts An Exciting Prospect
    Futfanatic wrote: »
    go2a0y2vr8i.jpeg

BRAZIL OMG ITS RONALDO
    CF OH PELE WOOOOO
    Rivaldo... ffs 😭

Haha well done still looks decent though.