FUT SWAP info thread - Thank you for a fun year!

Comments

• DannySTFC
    1269 posts Professional
    Just to confirm, in the squad battles objective, you can use icons for your two gold players.

Special silvers & bronze players (if you have any) are also fine.

Interesting, I didn’t think icons would count as gold players, have to make a couple of adjustments now!

Did you try subs? Could you start with two icons as your golds then sub three more golds on immediately.

Also are we expecting a futswap player to be within SB next week? Like silver 3 or whatever it usually is, think I’ll leave this objective until Monday and do it through the week (during Love Island....) and kill two birds with a single futswap stone.

Competed the French one, 9 goals in 1 game thanks to exchanges with my opponent then scored with Griezmann in the next game against someone who wasn’t doing it, all this for Nakata or a goalkeeper, can’t wait!
  • Jaggy Snake
    163 posts Has Potential To Be Special
    DannySTFC wrote: »

Did you try subs? Could you start with two icons as your golds then sub three more golds on immediately.

I only subbed on silver players, so can't say for sure, but I doubt you'd get away with more.

Just to add, my second gold was a MOTM card so essentially all specials are fine provided you meet the breakdown of golds/silvers/bronzes.
  • PiotrLolo
    1523 posts Play-Off Hero
    2nd Rivals game, my first corner. TOTW Ribery is kicking. Goal! My 2nd corner, shortly after the 1st. Lucas Hernandes is kicking. Goal!

Why can't it always go so easily? :joy:
  • Pieman25
    16247 posts World Class
    PiotrLolo wrote: »
    2nd Rivals game, my first corner. TOTW Ribery is kicking. Goal! My 2nd corner, shortly after the 1st. Lucas Hernandes is kicking. Goal!

The luck is on your side, I'm struggling away despite filling the team full of French lol.
  • spy
    526 posts An Exciting Prospect
    How do you know if a special card is silver or gold?
  • RileyD
    381 posts Sunday League Hero
    Would Ampadu (bronze base card) and Mings (silver base card) scream cards be classed as bronze and silver?
  • Pieman25
    16247 posts World Class
    RileyD wrote: »
    Would Ampadu (bronze base card) and Mings (silver base card) scream cards be classed as bronze and silver?

You're over thinking this in all honesty mate. I used 2 bronze cbs and a bronze keeper, silver Colombians around, Gullit/Lozano up top. It's only professional level so a walk in the park.
  • PiotrLolo
    1523 posts Play-Off Hero
    edited July 13
    Pieman25 wrote: »
    PiotrLolo wrote: »

The luck is on your side, I'm struggling away despite filling the team full of French lol.

It was going very well in that game. So well that I was leading 4:0 after 80th minute so I let my opponent get that Spanish defender assist (I just moved my GK far far away) as I saw he moved his 2 defenders up front.
  • IAIK7
    3433 posts National Call-Up
    The squad I'll be using:

Screenshot-20190713-011040-Companion.jpg
  • Remember:
    1) You can start with 9 silvers & 2 Icons, and then just sub on 3 bronzes late in the match - you don’t have to start with the 3 bronzes. (I’ve had a Brazilian silver team for a few months now, that I roll out whenever there’s a silver objective)
    2) Get those crosses in, to do the aerial assist weekly objective at the same time (just need one headed goal and to win by 2)
    3) You’re a Womble (old cultural reference unlikely to be understood by most on the forum...)
  • spy
    526 posts An Exciting Prospect
    RileyD wrote: »

You're over thinking this in all honesty mate. I used 2 bronze cbs and a bronze keeper, silver Colombians around, Gullit/Lozano up top. It's only professional level so a walk in the park.

Haha, you are right. First two games I only played one gold (Aguero) with a bronze 48 keeper and won 10-2 and 4-0. Third game i played two golds (Aubameyang and Salah) and won 5-0. Didn’t play any special cards and it was very easy - also got the headed goal objective in the same 3 games. I was a bit lucky that I the teams I played were all rated very low!

• Vaporduff777
    534 posts An Exciting Prospect
    @Futfanatic just curious as to what your going for this month? I’m holding off for rashford.
  • Futfanatic
    12939 posts Has That Special Something
    @Futfanatic just curious as to what your going for this month? I’m holding off for rashford.

@Vaporduff777 I haven’t decided yet! They made the packs untradable so maybe the mid icon pack?
  • DFC1983
    729 posts Semi-Pro
    #8 swap token ? is Norwegian RB Alseth
  • Futfanatic
    DFC1983 wrote: »
    #8 swap token ? is Norwegian RB Alseth

🤩👍
  • DFC1983
    729 posts Semi-Pro
    I'm gonna guess Armand is the French goal objective - just a guess mind :D
  • Vaporduff777
    534 posts An Exciting Prospect
    Futfanatic wrote: »

@Vaporduff777 I haven’t decided yet! They made the packs untradable so maybe the mid icon pack?

Fair enough hopefully you can pack r9 😬. Rashford fits my team so I hope he’s worth the wait.

• Low Ki
    11784 posts Has That Special Something
    DFC1983 wrote: »
    I'm gonna guess Armand is the French goal objective - just a guess mind :D

He was. Just got him and cashed him in for Boateng.
  • Do 'special' players count as gold in this objective?

I'm. Using the Tots Tavernier but don't know if I should just use a basic gold card instead.

Anyone know if this is possible.. do gold tots or red cards count?
  • Pieman25
    16247 posts World Class
    Do 'special' players count as gold in this objective?

I'm. Using the Tots Tavernier but don't know if I should just use a basic gold card instead.

Anyone know if this is possible.. do gold tots or red cards count?

giphy.gif?cid=8fc3c8975d29dfee4942744e51966712&rid=giphy.gif
  • GTaylor
    292 posts Sunday League Hero
    Need one more to grab Meunièr who seems the logical choice to go with my untradable Silva and Marquinhos, but never used any of his cards to date. Does his lack of agility affect him much? He’s a lovely height for a full back, but having a nagging doubt that as soon as I pull the trigger they rerelease the Dani Alves SBC
  • lukey200
    795 posts Semi-Pro
    so i started with 6 silver 3 bronze tots mertens & Quag - it didnt give me the win - can anyone explain why ?? if i put in gold QUAG and merten are there on the search ?
  • Pieman25
    16247 posts World Class
    lukey200 wrote: »
    so i started with 6 silver 3 bronze tots mertens & Quag - it didnt give me the win - can anyone explain why ?? if i put in gold QUAG and merten are there on the search ?

Did you sub on any gold?
  • lukey200
    795 posts Semi-Pro

Did you sub on any gold?

yep subbed on 3 so you have to keep these requirements on the pitch at all times - fffffin stupid

• IAIK7

Did you sub on any gold?

yep subbed on 3 so you have to keep these requirements on the pitch at all times - fffffin stupid

What part of maximum 2 gold players in the squad, do people not understand?
  • DannySTFC
    1269 posts Professional

Did you sub on any gold?

No offence mate but if you’re already got 2 gold players on the pitch and the requirements say 2 gold players why would you even take the risk of bringing more golds on?

I know sometimes there’s ways of getting around these requirements that EA haven’t stopped us from exploiting but if it says 2 golds and you bring 3 extra golds on you’re just asking for trouble.

For anyone else who hasn’t done this yet

Start the game with 2 golds (these can be informs, icons etc) start with 6 silvers and 3 bronze. It doesn’t matter who you put on the bench, but just don’t bring anyone on! Wait until you have easy opponents, then make sure you play against them on professional, and you will complete the objective within three games presuming you win!
  • lukey200
    795 posts Semi-Pro
    edited July 14
    just done it again 6 silver 3 bronze 2 golds - swapped out my 2 golds for ibra and eusabio win the game and it did not register - this is absolutley a bag of crap
  • IAIK7
    just done it again 6 silver 3 bronze 2 golds - swapped out my 2 golds for ibra and eusabio win the game and it did not register - this is absolutley a bag of crap

You can only have 2 golds MAX. You can't use 2 in your starting 11 and then use a further 2 from your subs.
  • lukey200
    795 posts Semi-Pro
    maybe it should say then no subs - bloody stupid
  • Futfanatic
    maybe it should say then no subs - bloody stupid

How do you not understand what maximum means?