FUT SWAP info thread - Thank you for a fun year!

Comments

  • IAIK7
    3471 posts National Call-Up
    edited July 9
    munchie63 wrote: »
    bjornini wrote: »
    This thread is so dead without Futfanatic

    what happened to him ?

    he was on here a lot and kept this up to date.

    Quite useful really.

    Could one of the admin maybe do it if futfanatics gone on holiday or something

    You're kidding that this thread isn't being kept updated, right? Or are you unable to scroll up?
  • IAIK7
    3471 posts National Call-Up
    Gyan_33 wrote: »
    You're still getting updates.

    Apparently not.
  • selb
    6770 posts Big Money Move
    You're no Futfanatic but you've done a grand job keeping this as up to date as possible @IAIK7
  • DannySTFC
    1781 posts Play-Off Hero
    PiotrLolo wrote: »
    Done Brazilian challenge in 6 games. 3 wins, 2 draws, 1 loss (without a goal and assist). Having 10 players from Brazil in starting squad helped :wink:

    I’ve put David Luiz upfront, TOTS Telles LW and TOTS Allan into CAM. Played a lad yesterday who was really poor and I battered him but only cared about the assist, getting like 1v1 chances but I was still passing to try and work the angle for the assist, finished 0-0 as I’d forgot about trying to win, only wanted the assist😂
  • IAIK7
    3471 posts National Call-Up
    selb wrote: »
    You're no Futfanatic but you've done a grand job keeping this as up to date as possible @IAIK7

    Thanks man 🙌🏽
  • selb
    6770 posts Big Money Move
    IAIK7 wrote: »
    selb wrote: »
    You're no Futfanatic but you've done a grand job keeping this as up to date as possible @IAIK7

    Thanks man 🙌🏽

    👊
  • PiotrLolo
    1542 posts Play-Off Hero
    DannySTFC wrote: »
    PiotrLolo wrote: »
    Done Brazilian challenge in 6 games. 3 wins, 2 draws, 1 loss (without a goal and assist). Having 10 players from Brazil in starting squad helped :wink:

    I’ve put David Luiz upfront, TOTS Telles LW and TOTS Allan into CAM. Played a lad yesterday who was really poor and I battered him but only cared about the assist, getting like 1v1 chances but I was still passing to try and work the angle for the assist, finished 0-0 as I’d forgot about trying to win, only wanted the assist😂

    :smiley:

    I'm just happy that it's over and I don't have to play Rivals till Friday (at least).

    Also happy about the way I ended this challenge. For once I wasn't afraid about being relegated:

  • spy
    586 posts An Exciting Prospect
    Surprised they have released another SBC and not put one in squad battles rewards this week
  • JB0
    35 posts Last Pick at the Park
    IAIK7 wrote: »
    munchie63 wrote: »
    bjornini wrote: »
    This thread is so dead without Futfanatic

    what happened to him ?

    he was on here a lot and kept this up to date.

    Quite useful really.

    Could one of the admin maybe do it if futfanatics gone on holiday or something

    You're kidding that this thread isn't being kept updated, right? Or are you unable to scroll up?

    Is it possible to at least keep updating on page 1? Its a lot easier to follow the front page than to scroll through and read every post.
  • IAIK7
    3471 posts National Call-Up
    JB0 wrote: »
    IAIK7 wrote: »
    munchie63 wrote: »
    bjornini wrote: »
    This thread is so dead without Futfanatic

    what happened to him ?

    he was on here a lot and kept this up to date.

    Quite useful really.

    Could one of the admin maybe do it if futfanatics gone on holiday or something

    You're kidding that this thread isn't being kept updated, right? Or are you unable to scroll up?

    Is it possible to at least keep updating on page 1? Its a lot easier to follow the front page than to scroll through and read every post.

    Only the thread owner can update page 1.
  • Headshrinker363
    5417 posts Big Money Move
    JB0 wrote: »
    IAIK7 wrote: »
    munchie63 wrote: »
    bjornini wrote: »
    This thread is so dead without Futfanatic

    what happened to him ?

    he was on here a lot and kept this up to date.

    Quite useful really.

    Could one of the admin maybe do it if futfanatics gone on holiday or something

    You're kidding that this thread isn't being kept updated, right? Or are you unable to scroll up?

    Is it possible to at least keep updating on page 1? Its a lot easier to follow the front page than to scroll through and read every post.

    When I open the page it takes me to where I last saw it, no need for scrolling.
    IAIK7 wrote: »
    JB0 wrote: »
    IAIK7 wrote: »
    munchie63 wrote: »
    bjornini wrote: »
    This thread is so dead without Futfanatic

    what happened to him ?

    he was on here a lot and kept this up to date.

    Quite useful really.

    Could one of the admin maybe do it if futfanatics gone on holiday or something

    You're kidding that this thread isn't being kept updated, right? Or are you unable to scroll up?

    Is it possible to at least keep updating on page 1? Its a lot easier to follow the front page than to scroll through and read every post.

    Only the thread owner can update page 1.

    Maybe you should change your profile pic 🙄
  • JB0
    35 posts Last Pick at the Park
    IAIK7 wrote: »
    JB0 wrote: »
    IAIK7 wrote: »
    munchie63 wrote: »
    bjornini wrote: »
    This thread is so dead without Futfanatic

    what happened to him ?

    he was on here a lot and kept this up to date.

    Quite useful really.

    Could one of the admin maybe do it if futfanatics gone on holiday or something

    You're kidding that this thread isn't being kept updated, right? Or are you unable to scroll up?

    Is it possible to at least keep updating on page 1? Its a lot easier to follow the front page than to scroll through and read every post.

    Only the thread owner can update page 1.

    Of course, thank you for the answer/information!
  • IAIK7
    3471 posts National Call-Up
    The FUTSWAP players list I put on the last page is the most up-to-date version. @Futfanatic
  • IAIK7
    3471 posts National Call-Up
    JB0 wrote: »
    IAIK7 wrote: »
    JB0 wrote: »
    IAIK7 wrote: »
    munchie63 wrote: »
    bjornini wrote: »
    This thread is so dead without Futfanatic

    what happened to him ?

    he was on here a lot and kept this up to date.

    Quite useful really.

    Could one of the admin maybe do it if futfanatics gone on holiday or something

    You're kidding that this thread isn't being kept updated, right? Or are you unable to scroll up?

    Is it possible to at least keep updating on page 1? Its a lot easier to follow the front page than to scroll through and read every post.

    Only the thread owner can update page 1.

    Of course, thank you for the answer/information!

    Np
  • Futfanatic
    13883 posts Has That Special Something
    IAIK7 wrote: »
    The FUTSWAP players list I put on the last page is the most up-to-date version. @Futfanatic

    Thanks so much @IAIK7. I knew you were the right guy! Will update page 1 tonight!
  • NonFlyingDutchman
    362 posts Sunday League Hero
    Futfanatic wrote: »
    IAIK7 wrote: »
    The FUTSWAP players list I put on the last page is the most up-to-date version. @Futfanatic

    Thanks so much @IAIK7. I knew you were the right guy! Will update page 1 tonight!

    Welcome back, mate! ❤️
  • RayS
    27031 posts Player of the Year
    @Futfanatic is baaaaack!! We stood in silent support of you
  • Futfanatic
    13883 posts Has That Special Something
    RayS wrote: »
    @Futfanatic is baaaaack!! We stood in silent support of you

    And my icy heart melted @RayS
  • Futfanatic
    13883 posts Has That Special Something
    Page 1 is updated again guys! We continue! I apologise for my short vacation!
  • Futfanatic
    13883 posts Has That Special Something
    Also can you check page 1 post 1 for mistakes? Have been out of it for a bit and might have made a mistake myself.
  • HelloDearie
    2320 posts Fans' Favourite
    Futfanatic wrote: »
    Also can you check page 1 post 1 for mistakes? Have been out of it for a bit and might have made a mistake myself.

    All looks good to me. Good to have you back fella
  • Futfanatic wrote: »
    IAIK7 wrote: »
    The FUTSWAP players list I put on the last page is the most up-to-date version. @Futfanatic

    @Futfanatic, welcome back!!! Hope be fine! @IAIK7, thanks and great work while Futfanatic was missing in action!!!
  • Noob_FC
    3149 posts National Call-Up
    Mid Icon + 1 futties?
  • Crysister
    960 posts Semi-Pro
    Your missing out a Really good player in Daniel Wass. Such a complete midfielder.
    Leaves you with a choice of Promes+Boateng or Mid icon pack + gold pack.
  • Jaymizzo
    2383 posts Fans' Favourite
    Really want Boateng but the mid icon pack would also go a long way. No use for Promes or Wass and not sure Boateng is a huge improvement on FUTB Witsel.

    See that most people are going for mid icon +
  • ILevis
    802 posts Semi-Pro
    Im surprised to see so few people going for Sanchez. PL doesnt really have that many great CBs and he also strong links to RTTF Aurier, who is still one of the best RBs in the game and super cheap atm. Definitely gonna grind towards him.

    Rashford looks great too but is pretty hard to put into a team if you arent running full PL
  • IAIK7
    3471 posts National Call-Up
    FINAL REMINDER from me:

    The FUTSWAP SBC expires in just over 30 mins (6pm BST). Make sure you have completed it before then.

    Good luck.
  • Futfanatic
    13883 posts Has That Special Something
    IAIK7 wrote: »
    FINAL REMINDER from me:

    The FUTSWAP SBC expires in just over 30 mins (6pm BST). Make sure you have completed it before then.

    Good luck.

    Thank you!
  • IAIK7
    3471 posts National Call-Up
    Futfanatic wrote: »
    IAIK7 wrote: »
    FINAL REMINDER from me:

    The FUTSWAP SBC expires in just over 30 mins (6pm BST). Make sure you have completed it before then.

    Good luck.

    Thank you!

    You're welcome. I accidently left the reminder a little later than usual as I was busy. Hopefully enough people saw it.
  • DannySTFC
    1781 posts Play-Off Hero
    Been chilling on 6/6 for a couple days now. Await new objectives tomorrow and won’t be too far off that icon.
Sign In or Register to comment.