Selling icons can be exhausting

DKCena
1717 posts Play-Off Hero
Almost all day my ADP has been lowest BIN but i cant sell him. A lot of others has been sold. Now he is the cheapest by 38k.

Others feel like their players cant be searched by everyone? Do you Think they are splitted into different pools?

Comments

• ha032742
    41946 posts Moderator
    DKCena wrote: »
    Almost all day my ADP has been lowest BIN but i cant sell him. A lot of others has been sold. Now he is the cheapest by 38k.

Others feel like their players cant be searched by everyone? Do you Think they are splitted into different pools?

Which ADP? The base icon would’ve be bought pretty quickly so I’m guessing it’s one of the other two who aren’t as desirable in the eyes of the community and as there are other options available.
  • BiigDee
    4972 posts Big Money Move
    DKCena wrote: »

I thought exactly this last night. Packed 2 Azpilicueta cards and listed them starting at 32k as there was bids of 35k on others. They didn’t sell and checked prices and bids still similar so listed starting at 31k and still unsold whilst I could see bids of 33/34k on live transfers. This also happens with IF Witsel as I listed 5k under price and he didn’t sell all night and I could see cards going for higher price. I just kept and sold today and all sold for original listing prices.
  • DeMolay145
    548 posts An Exciting Prospect
    first world problems
  • Shezzzzzzz
    1320 posts Professional
    This is up there with "my house is too big to keep clean" or "I'm annoyed because I dont have time to drive my lamborghini
  • dregana08
    4122 posts National Call-Up
    Shezzzzzzz wrote: »
    This is up there with "my house is too big to keep clean" or "I'm annoyed because I dont have time to drive my lamborghini

It really isnt... At all.
  • dregana08
    4122 posts National Call-Up
    The icon I just bought seems to crash 6 hours after I bought him... Stoichkov being the latest one.
  • BayLakeLegend
    333 posts Sunday League Hero
    dregana08 wrote: »
    The icon I just bought seems to crash 6 hours after I bought him... Stoichkov being the latest one.

I lost over 100k on 89 Giggs in a span of 12 hours.