Prime Zola for SBC Rivaldo?

RealAbed
92 posts Has Potential To Be Special
I have untradeable prime Zola, should I do Rivaldo's SBC? I'm concerned about his 2* WF

Comments

• Korlezz
    701 posts An Exciting Prospect
    Ive loaned him i was thinking of buying him hes awful,ive not used zola but every time i meet him hes very good.
  • Nodge86
    5676 posts Big Money Move
    Rivaldo is so bad, no impact on the game. There’s a hag on this forum that will lie to you. It might even be Rivaldo himself coz he gets butthurt at these sorts of posts.
  • Stevo_CT
    3502 posts National Call-Up
    Waste of prime Zola for him, unless you don't like Zola's card at all.

• RealAbed
    92 posts Has Potential To Be Special
    Stevo_CT wrote: »

He's good but his stamina is really low
  • MojoJojo
    209 posts Has Potential To Be Special
    Zola better IG. I had Rivaldo about a month ago and he was nothing special even at that stage.
  • Stevo_CT
    3502 posts National Call-Up
    RealAbed wrote: »
    Stevo_CT wrote: »

He's good but his stamina is really low

Zola is AMAZING, and I have never had a problem with his stamina, albeit that is is low as you say.
  • MHoney1234
    10339 posts Has That Special Something
    Zola is the icon equivalent of Messi. He’s amazing at CAM. Stronger than his stats suggest and always in the right spot.
  • MUFC_420
    2924 posts Fans' Favourite
    Wouldn't go anywhere near an attacker with a 2* WF.
  • Shezzzzzzz
    1320 posts Professional
    I think you should consider doing him. 6 WL games, 6 goals 4 assists from RS including 2 games with very early rage quits. His 2* WF still bangs them in and his left foot is just golde
  • Headshrinker363
    5870 posts Big Money Move
    Played against Rivaldo twice so far. First time he played central, 3 finesse shots with his left foot, 3 goals. Next time he played LW and was completely ineffective.
  • greif44
    6117 posts Big Money Move
    Played against Rivaldo twice so far. First time he played central, 3 finesse shots with his left foot, 3 goals. Next time he played LW and was completely ineffective.

Played >300 games with his 90 and another ~20 games with prime that I did recently. He`s pretty useless at the wing, for me he`s been a king of long shots (power shots, not finesse) and volleys. You got to adjust to this card though to get the best of him.
    RealAbed wrote: »
    I have untradeable prime Zola, should I do Rivaldo's SBC? I'm concerned about his 2* WF

I would not throw a prime icon in another icon SBC unless you`re sure that you won`t use him. Zola is very good card